1.9.1 Predictions

HmmmmI

I think it is possible that 1.9.1 will be a bug fix followed by 2.0 or…1.10?

1 Like

True it could just be a bug fix, but they tend to include something along side bug fixes when they do them. Unless there is a major bug that I am somehow not aware of at which point yes 100% 1.9.1 is a bug fix. But I do not think there is a major bug right now.

I guess literally no one else noticed the ONLY reason 2-4 are behind on the level cap was because of s3 getting invasion. Polaris said this himself. He said 2 and 4 we’re left behind to stay in sync with s3 and s3 was not ready for 110 cap at that time since invasion was still new and 110 came with mod changes. He also said servers 2-4 will continue to not be in sync with 5-8 for this reason. That’s why we are an update behind in level caps while everyone else is getting 115 and O5

Edit: forgot to add that they can’t just resync us with 5-8 cause that would drastically hurt 2-4. We JUST got level 110 barely 2 weeks ago. It would be unfair for all of you guys to get a month between the cap and we only get 2 weeks to resync

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out I did not realize this.

I never said I was new to the game at all. For your information I have been playing since launch day, I am Lvl 99, And I am in Magic Kingdom the 20th best guild on Server 3, and I have all 55 characters. And you misspelled Noob. It is not spelled Newb it is spelled Noob. And if you think my prediction is going to be wrong, fair enough it could be, I am aware that I am not perfect in my predictions! Last time was almost completely wrong on my part and I get that it turns some people away from my further predictions. And if you are one of those people: just don’t click on these you are not required to look at every post on the forum! Please be nice to people in the future as oppose to insulting them, just because you think they are wrong.

4 Likes

My attitude wasn’t directed at you. It’s entirely possible we can get a level cap next update. Everyone’s assuming our server is dead because we’re behind in updates but apparently no one saw where Polaris said invasion did that to us, not the health of our server.

1 Like

There are two acceptable forms of newb (see noob).

A newb (newbie) is generally someone who is new to a game, but has the potential and aptitude to excel as a player.

A noob (sometimes n00b) is a player, in some cases a long term player, who seems almost oppositional to learning the mechanics of the game or simply doesn’t have the necessary skill set to become a decent player.

In short, a newb is new and can one day excel. A noob is awful and always will be.

1 Like

If Jafar has added 1.9.1 others like Belle Beast Lumiere and some kind of cogsworth. it’s got to be strange thought

Fair enough. But I am not new to the game and am quite good most parts of the game for example: Lvl 99, in chapter 14, all 55 characters, 8 mods Platinum 2 in Colisseum, etc.

So I am not a Newb nor am I a Noob.

… I don’t know what that means. Someone help plz

… I guess most of that is technically possible but not the level cap. There is a genuine pattern to when that happens, and April 25th is sooooooo far off from when it will be next. I also REALLY doubt characters will ever turn enemies into other characters.

@Wave9Nut I personally enjoy reading your Predictions. Even though some seemed kinda out there. (No offense intended) I really like the fact that you are bold/brave enough to even attempt do do these predictions, is kinda mind boggling. I could never do what you do! It opens up a diolog between lots of players & show different possibilities or directions this game could go. I don’t know or even care how accurate you are or will be? But I for one will enjoy watching for the next update to find out just how many of your Predictions are accurate & come to pass. Good Luck.

Keep enjoying doing what you do!
And I will too!
:angel:

1 Like

Thanks @Jackal403 precisely why I chose the word newb over “n00b” which is more insulting/negative.

@Wave9Nut I did take your comment to me in another thread about that being your first prediction as a guide to how long you’ve been playing, I take it back. At lvl 99 you aren’t new.

If you don’t want me to challenge you on your statements, I would suggest you refrain from click-bait title’s and comments such as these:

Followed up by lists detailing random heroes and statements to cover every possible outcome.

Why not just call it a list of heroes you would like to see (like everybody else).
I mean - why give them different % when there is no reason to do so? If there had been a hint or something that gave you a clue, sure, but when they are all just popular possibilities then listing percentages is completely irrelevant.

Why do you think Mater has twice the chance to be introduced as a sign-in character vs Lumerie?
In fact, would you mind explaining where any of these % come from - I’m genuinely interested in your thought process with these or if you have seen any clues that gave you the hint.

I asked him on his last prediction how he comes to these conclusions. Number 1, this is the response I got. Number 2, you do realize that 85% is NOT 100% right? Lol people like you have to ruin things for everyone. I see you all over Reddit acting like a know it all. Even if he’s never right just back off and let people enjoy things

Edit: there’s NOTHING click baity about PREDICTIONS whatsoever. It’s an educated guess not q guarantee. If other players read this PREDICTION and assume this is guaranteed then that just goes to show many of you don’t know what the word PREDICTION means.

1 Like

Just as you are entitled to rant at me I am entitled to challenge the OP.

Sure but do you have to be rude while you do it??

2 Likes

Here - since it’s obvious you lack manners and etiquette, let me direct you to a nicer way to challenge OP

2 Likes

Nothing I said to OP has been resolved by your aggressive response nor the OP’s quote within it.

You are the only one of this thread that has thrown a direct insult, so “manners”, yeah.

You are a hypocrite.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney