1.9.1 Predictions

Let’s hope I get more right this time!

Characters Possibilities: At least 1 Character probably 2 (May Log in being the 2nd character) but not likely to be than 2 more
•Mulan, Mushu (Less Likely Now that Elsa was just shoved in the VIP Crate)
•Mulan would be only in the Diamond Crate and Elite Campaign Same with Mushu (Or he might be the May Log In)
• Mushu Might give the Mad Hatter his second Disk, Mulan would Either give Gaston his Second disk or receive one of her from him
•Lightning Mcqueen, Mater
• Mcqueen is the has the same Chip Location as Mulan, Mater could be the May Login
• I would Normally say Shank gives McQueen a disk but I don’t think she would give her 3rd disk yet (If anyone needs an explanation for why I will give it in the replies when asked), Baymax might give his 3rd disk to Mater but I don’t think he would give his 3rd disk yet either, additionally The Mad Hatter could give his Second disk to Mater but I find that less likely
• The Beast, Belle, Lumierre (Finally?)
• The Beast would go into a Shop but because all the shops already got a new character in 1.9 I don’t have any specific idea for which shop, Belle would be like Mulan and McQueen, Lumierre could be May Log in
• The Beast and Herc seems likely for friendship but the 2nd disk? Perhaps not in his initial release. Belle… I honestly don’t know. I would say Alice but there is no way she gives her 3rd disk already, Gaston Maybe? Lumierre and Mad Hatter. Who gets the Disk? IDK but it would make sense for them to have a friendship.
• Someone else random
Now last time I just left it at that, but this time I’m going to give some of the ones I find most likely:
• Nemo. May Log in
• Friendships: Hmmmm Moanna? I would have said Maui (Fish, Sea, Ocean yeah know) but he gave his 3rd Disk to Hercules. Rex gave his 3rd Disk to The Queen of Hearts so that couldn’t happen. Thoughts everyone?
• Perry the Platypus. May Log in
• Friendships: Darkwing Duck defiantly. Darkwing hasn’t even given a 2nd disk, so it would work. Bogo and Mr. I have already given their 3rd disks so they would not work.
• Winnie the Pooh. IDK (He’s only here because he gets requested so often)
• Olaf wouldn’t give his 3rd disk yet… Baymax might give his 3rd Disk… I honestly do not know.
• Ariel. May Log in.
• Moanna giving her 3rd disk is possible and an Ariel and Moanna friendship sounds perfect. I think they would leave her second one blank and have Nemo give one later.

IDK what they are doing with the Lvl cap in 1.9. Servers 1, 5-8 get a Lvl cap increase at the same time???!!! So 2-4 could get that increase in this update.

Much like Nitro XP Drinks are the Orange XP Drink, we should get an Orange Credit soon. My guess for it’s name: Ruby Credit. But I could be wrong.

Release date: April 20th - May 1st

Ok Percentage time:
May Login Character:
Mater 20%
Mushu 14%
Nemo 14%
Ariel 14%
Repeat character 10%
Lumierre 10%
Someone I didn’t think of 8%
Perry the Platypus 5%
Winnie the Pooh 3%
The May Login character is not in this update 2%
Other Characters:
Mulan 45%
Lightning McQueen 25%
Someone I didn’t think of 20%
The Beast and Belle (Finally) 10%

Questions? Thoughts?

2 Likes

More predictions? Hmmm, these seem 2 be possible. Good predictions :+1:

1 Like

I think I accidentally deleted my first comment. Anyway, I hope most of your predictions is true EXCEPT the 2-4 level cap lol pls don’t put that curse on us.

I’ll be curious to see if Perry is actually added at some point in the game

2 Likes

@aph Lol yeah I’m Server 3 and I’m with you. But I was just saying it because it seems pretty likely.

1 Like

Ok so I right these in Samsung Notes and then Copy and paste them here. Well one of the Log In Possibilities somehow didn’t transfer over and I forgot when righting it to include that character in the percent part.
• Lilo. May Log in
• Once again Alice is not likely to give her 3rd disk yet but Stitch could definatley give his 3rd disk! Mad Hatter? Maybe. As previously mentioned Baymax might be able to give his 3rd disk. Another thing I mentioned before is that Olaf cannot give his 3rd yet but he is a perfect candidate. I would say Nemo but he’s not in the game. Miguel? I’m not sure.

And now a fixed percentile:
May Login Character:
Mater 15%
Mushu 13%
Nemo 13%
Ariel 13%
Lilo 13%
Lumierre 10%
Repeat character 9%
Someone I didn’t think of 6%
Perry the Platypus 5%
Winnie the Pooh 3%
The May Login character is not in this update 2%

Ok so that is now fixed.

Lmao. Why are we doing this again?

Wots wrong if he is doing predictions? :confused:

2 Likes

My predictions for 1.9.1

50% one or more new characters
50% no new characters

Possible characters:
Every character ever created ever. Equal chances mulan, Snow White, goku from dragon all z, mr Rogers, space ghost (the one from the talk show)

1 Like

Uhhh… Goku is not owned by Disney at all. Space Ghost (All versions) is owned by Warner Bros. And Mr. Rogers? Seriously!?

@Meatsqueezer Yes I intend continue doing this. Is there a problem with that? You don’t have to look at them if you do not want to.

1 Like

@Minichips What’s your problem?

1 Like

Thank you @Drone_IX! Not all my predictions are going to be right. Just because my first was mostly wrong doesn’t mean they all will be.

1 Like

HmmmmI

I think it is possible that 1.9.1 will be a bug fix followed by 2.0 or…1.10?

1 Like

True it could just be a bug fix, but they tend to include something along side bug fixes when they do them. Unless there is a major bug that I am somehow not aware of at which point yes 100% 1.9.1 is a bug fix. But I do not think there is a major bug right now.

I guess literally no one else noticed the ONLY reason 2-4 are behind on the level cap was because of s3 getting invasion. Polaris said this himself. He said 2 and 4 we’re left behind to stay in sync with s3 and s3 was not ready for 110 cap at that time since invasion was still new and 110 came with mod changes. He also said servers 2-4 will continue to not be in sync with 5-8 for this reason. That’s why we are an update behind in level caps while everyone else is getting 115 and O5

Edit: forgot to add that they can’t just resync us with 5-8 cause that would drastically hurt 2-4. We JUST got level 110 barely 2 weeks ago. It would be unfair for all of you guys to get a month between the cap and we only get 2 weeks to resync

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out I did not realize this.

I never said I was new to the game at all. For your information I have been playing since launch day, I am Lvl 99, And I am in Magic Kingdom the 20th best guild on Server 3, and I have all 55 characters. And you misspelled Noob. It is not spelled Newb it is spelled Noob. And if you think my prediction is going to be wrong, fair enough it could be, I am aware that I am not perfect in my predictions! Last time was almost completely wrong on my part and I get that it turns some people away from my further predictions. And if you are one of those people: just don’t click on these you are not required to look at every post on the forum! Please be nice to people in the future as oppose to insulting them, just because you think they are wrong.

4 Likes

My attitude wasn’t directed at you. It’s entirely possible we can get a level cap next update. Everyone’s assuming our server is dead because we’re behind in updates but apparently no one saw where Polaris said invasion did that to us, not the health of our server.

1 Like

There are two acceptable forms of newb (see noob).

A newb (newbie) is generally someone who is new to a game, but has the potential and aptitude to excel as a player.

A noob (sometimes n00b) is a player, in some cases a long term player, who seems almost oppositional to learning the mechanics of the game or simply doesn’t have the necessary skill set to become a decent player.

In short, a newb is new and can one day excel. A noob is awful and always will be.

1 Like

If Jafar has added 1.9.1 others like Belle Beast Lumiere and some kind of cogsworth. it’s got to be strange thought

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney