1.9.1 Predictions

Fair enough. But I am not new to the game and am quite good most parts of the game for example: Lvl 99, in chapter 14, all 55 characters, 8 mods Platinum 2 in Colisseum, etc.

So I am not a Newb nor am I a Noob.

… I don’t know what that means. Someone help plz

… I guess most of that is technically possible but not the level cap. There is a genuine pattern to when that happens, and April 25th is sooooooo far off from when it will be next. I also REALLY doubt characters will ever turn enemies into other characters.

@Wave9Nut I personally enjoy reading your Predictions. Even though some seemed kinda out there. (No offense intended) I really like the fact that you are bold/brave enough to even attempt do do these predictions, is kinda mind boggling. I could never do what you do! It opens up a diolog between lots of players & show different possibilities or directions this game could go. I don’t know or even care how accurate you are or will be? But I for one will enjoy watching for the next update to find out just how many of your Predictions are accurate & come to pass. Good Luck.

Keep enjoying doing what you do!
And I will too!
:angel:

1 Like

Thanks @Jackal403 precisely why I chose the word newb over “n00b” which is more insulting/negative.

@Wave9Nut I did take your comment to me in another thread about that being your first prediction as a guide to how long you’ve been playing, I take it back. At lvl 99 you aren’t new.

If you don’t want me to challenge you on your statements, I would suggest you refrain from click-bait title’s and comments such as these:

Followed up by lists detailing random heroes and statements to cover every possible outcome.

Why not just call it a list of heroes you would like to see (like everybody else).
I mean - why give them different % when there is no reason to do so? If there had been a hint or something that gave you a clue, sure, but when they are all just popular possibilities then listing percentages is completely irrelevant.

Why do you think Mater has twice the chance to be introduced as a sign-in character vs Lumerie?
In fact, would you mind explaining where any of these % come from - I’m genuinely interested in your thought process with these or if you have seen any clues that gave you the hint.

I asked him on his last prediction how he comes to these conclusions. Number 1, this is the response I got. Number 2, you do realize that 85% is NOT 100% right? Lol people like you have to ruin things for everyone. I see you all over Reddit acting like a know it all. Even if he’s never right just back off and let people enjoy things

Edit: there’s NOTHING click baity about PREDICTIONS whatsoever. It’s an educated guess not q guarantee. If other players read this PREDICTION and assume this is guaranteed then that just goes to show many of you don’t know what the word PREDICTION means.

1 Like

Just as you are entitled to rant at me I am entitled to challenge the OP.

Sure but do you have to be rude while you do it??

2 Likes

Here - since it’s obvious you lack manners and etiquette, let me direct you to a nicer way to challenge OP

2 Likes

Nothing I said to OP has been resolved by your aggressive response nor the OP’s quote within it.

You are the only one of this thread that has thrown a direct insult, so “manners”, yeah.

You are a hypocrite.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney