#1 Concept Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen (LIKELY)

Hi, This is my tiana concept, so please appreciate this. This is just the authority for…anyways. Here is my Tiana and Naveen concept!

Stats:
Stars: 2 stars :sparkles: :sparkles:
Role: Support
FL, ML or BL: Mid-line
Trial team: Red Team❤️
Bio: It’s Princess Tiana! She is ready to battle some creeps with Prince Naveen!

Quote: “I’m almost there yeah I’m almost there!”

Animations*
Entrance: Tiana walks in with her tray.
Victory: Tiana dances with Prince Naveen.
Ko’d: Tiana kisses prince Naveen and turns into a frog

Skills:
White Skill: I will never ever kiss a frog ever!
Tiana kisses a frog, she turns into a frog she scares the enemies taking X Armor and charming Dodge and Max HP. Stunning them for 6 seconds.

Green Skill: I’m almost there!
Tiana puts her cafe outfit on, she cleanses an ally with the lowest X armor, Reality, and with the lowest XBS Max HP. The Ally is cleansed!

Blue Skill: Dancing on the dance floor.
Naveen and Tiana become frogs, they dance in their frog forms, they stun the enemies and take and copy their Max HP and X Tenacity.

Meanwhile, Ray the Firefly flies up the enemies clothes, wiggling the enemies and stunning them for 6-8 seconds and taking X Reality Decrease.

Purple Skill: My Own Restaurant.
Tiana puts her Cafe Outfit on from the “I’m almost there!” skill, she opens a tray, all frogs jump out and climb onto the enemies taking XB Armor.

The Frogs use their slime stunning the enemies for 5X Damage and Max HP while copying their buffs and taking X Tenacity with Hardy Stacks.

Red Skill: Louis the Trumpet Alligator!
Louis uses his trumpet to get the enemies attention. He charms X Armor, Dodge, Damage and CDB Max HP and X Reality Decrease. Stuns the enemy for 6/1 seconds.

Tiana uses her “I will never kiss a frog ever!” skill. She punches the enemy and takes X Armor.

+X Skill Power for “I’m almost There” and CX Armor
+x Per Battle Campaign
+xcd Max HP and 2K Damage
+x Skill Power
+x Per Battle Addition +x star boosts

Friendships
Dr. Facilier- You two lend me your soul, NOWWWW!!!
+X additional stars
+XD Max HP
+DFA Max legacy and 20,000 disk power per Campaign Battle
+MX Max HP shield Block for Allies

Prince Phillip- How I missed you Prince Naveen!
+Additional Frog Stars
+XDF Max HP and 200,000 Disk Power for per Campaign Battle each. Legacy Max X HP
+X Armor and Dodge

Basic Attack Animations: Young Tiana wishes upon a star, and then a frog appears and jumps on the nearby enemy.

White skill Attack Animation: Tiana jumps into the battlefield happily, prince naveen’s frog appears and kisses it, she walks and turns into a frog. She Can also scare the nearby enemy for X Armor and Max HP.

Green Skill Attack Animation: When using her Cafe Outfit she gets her Cafe Outfit and cleanses the ally, it also does multiple damage to her and Prince Naveen. The Ally then gets cleansed because the wheat bread healed the Ally.

Blue Skill attack Animation: Naveen and Tiana become frogs again which follows the skill “I will never ever kiss a frog ever!”. She also copies the enemies max HP and X Tenacity while dancing on the dance floor. Ray stuns the enemy and pranks the enemy for 6-8 Seconds and taking x reality decrease for a duration.

Purple Skill Attack Animations: When Tiana puts her Cafe Outfit on from the “I’m almost there!” Skill. She puts her Apron on and opens her tray with frogs jumping out! They use their slimes to stick the enemies on the walls for 5X Damage and Max HP. X Tenacity with Hardy Stacks and uses what she used before.

Red Skill Attack Animations: Louis uses his big ol’ trumpet to catch the enemies attention. He also charms CX Damage and X Armor and dodge, Damage and X F CDB max HP and X Reality decrease with his trumpet. It stuns the enemy for 6 and a half seconds. Tiana uses her “I will never ever kiss a frog ever!” Skill. She Punches and Kicks the enemy when taking X Armor and charms X reality increase.

Hi, I just made this whole thing! Although I’m still new, I’m still learning. Thanks for reading this whole entire concept. So please don’t let me down!

1 Like

I hope you liked my concept!

It’s decent to say at the least. But still good job.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney