1 year memories

Well it’s almost been 365 days since most of us started playing now what were your favorite memories of the first year?:tada::cake::teddy_bear::grin:

12 Likes

Having Sally and Jack Skellington for December

2 Likes

The announcement of the “Terror that Flaps in the Night”, Darkwing Duck. Especially getting him on the Coliseum shop. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Best Memory is when DHBM opened its doors.

3 Likes

Finally unlocking all of the characters for a few days until they added more :tired_face:

2 Likes

…Honestly? The day I got my first purple.

I felt so amazing when I finally could change my Avatar from frozone…to Yax. Itwas special…

2 Likes

My first concept, Tigger i sketched him in a app and just modified it

1 Like

I feel like it is when I (finally) maxed all my heroes. The next day, the game changes to max tl 85​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Also when i first started my character concept series

2 Likes

:grin::grinning::smiley::slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile::partying_face::clap::+1::ok_hand: I soooooo happy

1 Like

Getting Stitch, becoming Champion, sewing my guild improve, getting to Plat 1.

1 Like

My memory is when I first made my name. I had been looking for a name that matched an avatar, and this was the best thing I came up with. That was like July or something? It’s been a while, and I still use my name today!

2 Likes

And my first friendship disk

Sigh, Yax and finnick

1 Like

Meeting everyone in game and forums :heart:
You guys are the game

7 Likes

Yes @KayIa that was my favorite part!:handshake::heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

I cant remember when i hit 1 year - it was that long ago…

1 Like

I got one: I had opened 120 Diamond Crate Items with no Jack Skellington. I was sad. When I opened my Challenger Guild War crates on the last crate one of the options was 20 Jack Skellington Chips. That was amazing.
Also when I opened 100 Diamond Crate Items with no Alice then used my rank diamonds to buy 1 more and pulled her.
And Meeting everyone in the forum and starting my predictions.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney