1000+ days playing, I quit, too many impossible things for f2p

I’ve been playing for more than 1000 days, I used to like much this game, when the last history chapter was about 25-26 I could beat the history with ease even being stuck at 27-30 levels from max team lvl (which was frustrating, too many cap lvl updates), I used to upgrade 1 team of heroes as much as I could for my lvl and hoped to get someday to max team lvl…
Now I’ve been at max team lvl for quite a long time but…
1- I’m stuck about 5-6 chapters from the latest history chapter,
2- enemies with an amount of power far lower from mine can wipe me out with ease…
3- I changed some of my “old” heroes trying to be able to beat the history and other modes, impossible…
4- since 1,2&3 happen, and upgrading heroes takes sooooo maaaaaany chips/badges (don’t know the exact name in english) and there are sooo many levels of 3-4 chips to craft 3-4 chips (each previous 3-4chips) to craft chips to craft chips to craft chips to craft chips to craft chips… it’s toooooooo much farming, it has arrived tooooooooo far, (and because of this, it’s almost impossible to get the 5k diamonds from hero wall)
5- since 1-4 happen, sometimes I can’t even farm badges because they are given in chapters I can’t beat or even enter, then there are a lot more features to upgrade heroes but very limited resources, come on, hero chips to upgrade 1-stars, 2-red skills, 3-modifications…

I’m tired, very tired of trying to maximize teams and being forced to change heroes and being stuck far from latest history chap. and being stuck far from max hero upgrade, and the only solution I see is to pay and 1- I can’t, 2- even if I could, prices are HUGE, 3- would need A WHOLE LOT of diamonds

1 Like

I have a f2p account at max level and in one of the top guilds. It’s definitely not impossible but you wont be able to have everyone maxed out. The key is resource management. I save all my diamonds and only spend them during bonus stamina buys and when there are stamina refills in the mega mart. Usually, I save around 800 stamina refills a month that are used during the fortify contest after the level cap update. This keeps me up to date with the cap and a handful of heroes maxed out along with about 25 other heroes that are usable.

With this method, I have plenty of usable teams when heroes are off duty in war and counters to meta teams.

2 Likes

I do (more or less) same as you, but I can’t beat chap45-46 in history (and it reached ch50?) and I have my teams at yellow0-6 (about 20 heroes), impossible to reach max (which is yellow 8? 9?) with at least 1 team… too much farming and to much difficult to beat things

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney