1176 stamina for a dinglehopper?

So according to this new power crafting it would take over 1100 stamina to make 1 badge…

That sounds a lot, but considering that you need 49 orange pieces and each attempt costs 12 stamina, it actually works out at a 50% drop rate which is AWESOME

1 Like

Lol might have been better when I didnt know how much stamina I wasted on 1 badge…

4 Likes

My worry is that the new power craft feature is supposed to craft badges as efficiently as possible but in this example it is raiding the level which costs 12 stamina instead of the one that costs 10 (this is the only reason it needs to use the anti virus item) despite the fact that both of them only drop 1 badge piece that I require.
@Polaris can you let people know about this please? (or correct me if I have misunderstood something)

3 Likes

50%? Dude, now I want VIP 7 :joy:

Do you have double drops active currently? All my calculations are giving a 25% drop rate on all badges, not 50%

1 Like

Are both of those campaign nodes infected?
In the logic, it should favor the lower stamina cost node.

I had a 2x drop active when I took my photo.

1 Like

Yeah, that explains it. Base drop rates have always been 25%

More worryingly, this means that it requires 2400 stamina to craft 1 dinglehopper.

Going by stamina regen alone, that is 10 days worth of stamina… for 1 badge. Factoring in the 60x3 daily quests, it’s just under 6 days.

:flushed:

1 Like

Only the higher value level is infected. If required I can provide screenshots of the two levels and what they drop, but it definitely looks like the logic is not working correctly I’m afraid.

Infected nodes drop bonus items, so it’s more efficient to use that node. If you really want it to use the 10 stamina node, you can clear the infected node manually, and it will switch.

1 Like

Seems like a peculiar choice. Presumably if I opted to power craft as it suggests I would get the bonus items once and nothing extra for the remaining 48 raids, in which case it definitely would be less efficient.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney