2.0.0 Update predictions

Well, we’re almost to both the one year anniversary of DHBM, and the 2.0.0 update. I’m thinking that PerBlue are preparing something BIG when those happen.

I’m guess they’ll release 12 new highly requested characters in that update. One for every month that the game has been out.

• Jim Hawkins
  • Mulan and Mushu
  • Kim Possible
  • Ron Stoppable and Rufus
  • Shego
  • Kuzco
  • Esmeralda
  • Dipper
  • Mabel
  • Donald Duck
  • Dreamfinder and Figment
  • Bolt

New modes will be added, and new markets will open. Also, we’ll FINALLY be able to sell extra hero chips.

1 Like

0% of this will happen. If anything at all does, it will be Mulan, and that’s it. Modes are a huge thing and they aren’t just going to dump them on us out of nowhere, there’s no need for new markets, and mods were added for the use of hero chips.

3 Likes

Perblue is nothing if not predictable. They’ve never really done big surprises except when revealing very early versions of new features in development. Same goes for their monetization or event plans. I wouldn’t hold your breath.

1 Like

I wish this would happen. Especially Jim Hawkins and Mulan! Thhe fact that both are popular on forums does give me hope for them!!

1 Like

HAHAHA LOL! Costume Shop for threads. There is a need for that.

1 Like

I agree on a large amount of characters (Probably 4-6 characters) in 2.0 (Or 1.10) and perhaps a costume shop but I’m still getting the costume shop is July or August. What other Shops do we need? XP Drink shop? Credit shop? IDK what else they would do. And Mulan and Mushu probably will not be the same character.

1 Like

I think some other characters dat might come would be

• Lighting McQueen
  • Mater
  • Ariel
  • Anna

Yeah, I think dats it. Someone correct me if I forgot some.

I think Bolt should be paired with Penny.

I highly doubt they’ll go as far as 12 characters at once. But it is reasonable to think that a few of these might make it. Specifically Mulan, since she’s one of the most requested hero in the forums.

As far as games modes go, it probably won’t be happening. Even at their first anniversary, it’s probably too soon for them to add new modes.

And about Markets, the only one I can think of is a Market for alternate costumes. There’s a big demand for putting threads in its own special market or to have it added to the regular or black markets as a staple choice.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney