2.0.10 Known Issues

I dnt have screenshots…But Kristoff was constantly freezing my kristoff even…hes energy gets full so slowly…So A Bug?

@Polaris mulan in arena is still not fixed. She is still missing her damage with her green skill and depending on my setup her green skill can stun a hero who is a frontline.

Bogo startup skill is still inconsistent, he charge in the opposite direction and went off screen

Tron when pairing with heroes like shan yu does not let his energy skill remove any buffs and invisibility from randall. He can do it if i dont use shan yu but cant with.

1 Like

When a new mod is equipped, if the player tries to equip & then level up the mod in 1 action, an error message is displayed and the level-up & equip are rolled back.

This bug has persisted for a while - is it being worked on?

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with this one. Can you give me step by step how to make it happen?

1 Like

I get that every time I equip a new mod.

1.) Attach any mod to any hero.
2.) Without leaving the mod screen, increase the mod to max level. An error message will come up.
3.) Exit the mod screen. Nothing will be added.

I always have to do it twice.

5 Likes

Yep, exactly this ^ it doesn’t have to be increased to max level, adding any levels should trigger the bug. Just tested with a mod that was previously equipped and it didn’t trigger - looks like it’s just mods that are fresh off the shelf that cause it.

I’m on the most recent Android 9 build, if that makes a difference

3 Likes

Okay…

So you know how Goliath is supposed to take less damage while using his active? Well instead, all attacks miss Goliath

Aren’t are those?

His combination of damage reduction and huge armor boost, and weak enemies may affect on receiving 0 damage = miss.

Hm… I guess the definition of “miss” in game is different…

You k ow what really would help with city watch?
When they dont pair you with an enemy who has heroes up to lvl 172 when the max level on your server is only at 160

2 Likes

In some battles, Jafar can now use “Snake charmer” on bots. After that, they become vulnerable to other disables.

2 Likes

Bogo acts very weird lately…

4 Likes

Bogo is just acting cowardly after the arrival of Goliath and the Evil Queen…

1 Like

Sometimes can’t target and hit enemies…

2 Likes

Same happening in chat spars…with me…

We’re having trouble reproducing that Tigger bug. Can you send a video of a full combat where this happens?

5 fights and bug didn’t apear. I will try later.

And to note, this also happens sometimes with Jasmine and Donald.

2 Likes

It also happens with a frozen Scrooge

If i remmber correctly this happened when Mulan was left on my team and opponent…Was Just Doing nothing for whole left time.

@Polaris could role/team crates have option to open 100, it takes very long to open all of them.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney