2.0 Known Issues

@polaris what’s gonna happen to this war to keep it fair for everyone with the war bug

1 Like

Buying Consumbales (Port reset ,Badge booster crate etc) after the update the cooldown end and our ruler bought those perks… But i didnt receive it in the mailbox !!! =( , and there are alot bugs after the update 2.0 , please fix it ASAP

1 Like

After the update I can’t make any progress in the “Defeated” challenge.

I had the same issue

Guild War battles are not being recorded correctly, so it’s possible for heroes to return as undefeated after a battle.

And what shall we do now? Just watch us lose the war over this bug ?!

When is war going to be fixed because it is taking a toll against my guilds attacks in server 22?

pass only those attacks that destroy the entire five heroes in defense. because of this, we also lose the war that we would be guaranteed to win

Yeah but it’s a glitch and issue that they said they would be working on about 12 hours ago now…

Do as we do! take popcorn and watch you lose, lol

Hope they fix this soon. I’ve lost millions of coins!

1 Like

Your missions are sorted by startable missions.
Sort them by Any missions then u ll get that mission.

1 Like

Thanks, I really don’t know why I didn’t think of that :neutral_face:

Not sure if it has been reported previously but when using Syndrome’s “propelling force” skill, a lot of the time they freeze in the air and you can only see their legs hanging. I think it might make damaging them more difficult and slowing the fights so you don’t get the bonus for quick wins in coli or arena.

I’ve also noticed that sometimes Scrooge stops in the enemy line after using “working overtime” and his Coin Collection skill becomes useless to those enemies in front of him. This doesn’t happen as often as Syndrome though.

During 1.17.xx update, re-run button worked as you wrote too when I was playng in S15. Is this a bug?

Btw when push continue button, retutn to the stage selection screen(chapter screen). Its right?

I know you’ve already stated this, but I need this gold. So… how long till we get a fix. It’s BAD.

Anyone else notice that friend stamina purchase did not reset in addition to the plethora of other new bugs?

1 Like

We’ve fixed the issue that was preventing friend stamina purchasing with Diamonds.

2 Likes

In Arena battles Mulan is the first to appear on the attacking team and her Green ability fires into the air before the battle starts and never comes down.

There are other situations where the ability will come down but miss its target.

Even after the update both mecharaptors are staying on the screen after being defeated on breaker fights

This is just a visual issue. The team is working to fix it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney