2.0 Known Issues

For a long time, my Jack Sparrow has two pluses in his purple skill.

Interesting. The Brutes do not self heal.
I pulled the combat data for your attack on that breaker with only the Brute as an enemy, and they show no healing done, and the damage taken was the same as the starting HP. :thinking:
Any chance anyone has a screenshot of the healing (or can catch one if it happens again)?

2 Likes

I fought it twice. The bug occurred only the first time.

Hmmm, let me pull that data then…

1 Like

The text/icon for the invasion items sent out from guild perks on Monday was wrong - it showed some guild gift text instead -

1 Like

Yeah, that was a mistake on our part when we implemented the guild gift system. The contents is correct, just the messaging is wrong. We’ll have that fixed in the next update.

4 Likes

I also thought why its written guild gift?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Queen of Hearts was on the opponent team, and she has skills that heal allies, specifically her red skill could make it look like the Brute is self healing.

2 Likes

Oh yeah… I forgot that the effects from heroes’ skills usually last even if they are defeated

But I fought a brute who was left alone and was self healing in breaker quest! 4 were killed and just brute was left and he was self healing! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Yeah Polaris if brute isn’t supposed to heal I also have a bug report. Been stuck on Olof and Moana’s friendship mission because brute keeps on healing… and neither of them have a lot of fantastic damage only one of olof’s specials, so I can’t get past it…

@Polaris - Any word on when the detail hero layout will be fixed on iPads? It will be nice to be able to see ranks and stars in this view again.

the game crashes are now more frequent since 2.0

3 Likes

What to say about these , Here all are 160-166 but And here it shows 170-176 , umm?

1 Like

@Polaris any news regarding if Brute is supposed to self heal? Been stuck on the Moana Olaf mission for ages because neither of them have a lot of fantastic damage and Brute keeps on healing…

Thanks in advance!

Dash will have their… Uhm, okey?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney