Here are some issues we’re currently tracking after the 2.1.10 update:
- The new skill text for Gizmoduck is not updated in all languages
- These Amazon devices are being blocked from updating:
- Fire HD 10 (2017)
- Fire HE 8 (2017)
- Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)
- Some Android players will receive a message that there are no videos available for Daily Videos and Video Crates.
This was fixed with a stat update on July 22:
- The quick win bonus is being multiplied too many times, so it’s resulting in very high scores. We will be able to fix this for the start of the next week.
These were resolved with a stat update on July 14:
- Queen of Hearts skill, Majesty’s Orders says Fragile - the correct name is Fatigue
- Queen of Hearts stats information is missing from the Disk Evolve screen
- The new bit for the Trials difficulty, Tyrannical, is missing
- The skill cap for Gizmoduck is not correct - it’s too low.
These issues have been resolved:
- Mike’s red skill triggering On a Roll can be interrupted by his white skill when he reaches 1 HP.
- Mike’s red skill can become never ending if he’s slowed when it’s triggered
- There is a crash when using Disney Emojis in chat.
- Arena and Coliseum rewards & keys were not distributed on June 23
- Issues with Endless Creep Surge - these are caused by the change to the district maps. Everything should be updated with the new surge that starts at 11AM CT on June 24.
- The red skill icon for Maleficent is missing.
- There is a combat crash on iOS 13 related to Frozone that we are investigating.
- There are some Android devices that are being told they are not compatible with the update.
- Invisible is working too well. Invisible heroes can’t be damaged or have the invisible removed.