2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

In the new surge layout, the algorithm is still putting each enemy team in the old location, making the power all wrong.

Eg -

2 Likes

Награды ежедневные за колизей и арену не дали , ключ за профи Колизей тоже не дали !!

1 Like

No arena or coliseum rewards and no new coliseum keys @Polaris

1 Like

We’re looking into the arena and coliseum issue this morning first thing!

I’ll dig into the creep surge issues also.

7 Likes

Endless Surge happened only in S2 and S9…As your S14…U will not ve access to it rn…But maybe in future!

What about looking at the matter where many of us can’t update the game & missed todays whole days free stamina, shop refresh items, creep surge golds rewards & all others also? Shouldn’t it be the first thing to check out @ Polaris

Great. Glad to hear it. In the meantime, can we get compensations for today’s rewards?

And this @Polaris?

favourite thing…We need that Lol

2 Likes

The Princess collection is not activated.

Maybe compensation in free Louie chips

1 Like

There is part of the team working on this since yesterday. We have many people so we can work on many things at the same time.

Part of fixing it will be ensuring the rewards and keys are distributed correctly.

2 Likes

The source most earn diamond are those.
I had diamond stamina deal.Which i was unable to buy due to lack of diamonds,…and…if i were earn that arena,coli diamonds…i would buy…the stamina bundle(diamonds)…So…This is…I think we should get compensations!:neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Now it seems unlikely, but a good guild gift which give like 10k coli tokens would be nice, or 50-200 stamina per member.
The priority is to fix bug!

Endless Surge issues - I think these were both caused by changing the mapping while the Surge was already in progress. Everything should work fine following the surge reset at 11 AM. If not, please let me know!

3 Likes

What is “the other part”? And I mean not by the arena and coliseum rewards but through gifts and whatsoever

Another issue

A few ppl in our guild and on other Servers cant access the game with mobile data.
If they are in WiFi every thing works fine.

1 Like

Gifts are Thursday

I can’t contact support from the Amazon App store game version. So in my opinion this issue is only partly fixed.

@Polaris

I didn’t get areana awards either, I thought I was only imagining it at first but I guess not. When will we be able to get the arena awards that we missed?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney