Here are some issues we’re currently tracking after the 2.1 update:
- Mike’s red skill triggering On a Roll can be interrupted by his white skill when he reaches 1 HP.
- Mike’s red skill can become never ending if he’s slowed when it’s triggered.
These issues have been resolved:
- There is a crash when using Disney Emojis in chat.
- Arena and Coliseum rewards & keys were not distributed on June 23
- Issues with Endless Creep Surge - these are caused by the change to the district maps. Everything should be updated with the new surge that starts at 11AM CT on June 24.
- The red skill icon for Maleficent is missing.
- There is a combat crash on iOS 13 related to Frozone that we are investigating.
- There are some Android devices that are being told they are not compatible with the update.
- Invisible is working too well. Invisible heroes can’t be damaged or have the invisible removed.