2.5 Known Issues

@Polaris will you be fixing Baloo’s white skill? It’s still bugged.

6 Likes

I’ve seen it go down as well, but with multiple reports of people not getting it to go down, and the strange behavior purplelemur recorded, it does seem like there’s some bug in the system somewhere. I’ll try to do some testing of my own, though it may be a few days before I have the time.

2 Likes

To add, it also doesn’t work in coliseum.

The chapters did not increase for perks for a 3% chance for 2x drops (On server 21 at least).

Well you can check my logs:
1/9 @8:55 est
Chp2. Episode 7
5 losses in a row= no change.
This is losses. I will now try retreats. Then switch levels and repeat test.

Edit
Tried retreatingx5- no change
Tried it again in chp 3,& 9 in case #of enemies or # of heroes affects- no change

It could be a display issue; I noticed that I was lasting longer and actually just retreated rather than let Felix run down the clock on a level vs GS disgust (yeah she is really good)

2xedit
Tried quitting and restarting
Tried a team that was able to clear it: so got to 3/3 and retreated in case there was a theshold and needed to clear at least 1 round

Anyone have any ideas on how to document gameplay experience on my phone?
Edit: iPhone has it built in… derpderp…

FinalEdit: I have several recordings of the wierdo level thing;
I found one of my infected nodes was 111 O5, I tried it and it went down to 110 O5, again and it went to 115 O4 where it is now locked.
I have a clip of one that goes 115,114,113,112,111,110,115,115
So how do I send in my proof? While that is great some people don’t have problems doesn’t mean it isn’t happening to some.
I don’t really care; I save my infections out of pure nostalgia. I just read the post and thought I would see and found funny biznuss and being raised on MUDs I been taught you report bugs…

Videos or screenshots.

@Polaris I don’t really know what’s going on with normal damage but I’ve noticed it a lot since the update came out that my Amelia and other heroes that deal normal damage are just getting blocked and dealing no damage at all… can this please be looked into… I know it’s at least in Ports and one other mode

4 Likes

Which Port exactly? One makes enemies immune to normal damage.

12 Likes

Does anyone else notice that Lock, Shock & Barrel’s green skill does not work as written? It is supposed to be a major DoT damage dealing attack but regularly does close to 0 damage. Not sure if this is a recent glitch or if I am just noticing it but either way - ive tested numerous times and seen the same results.

Also, their white skill is consistently evaded when it says the skill CANNOT be evaded…

Both ports don’t seem to be taking any normal damage

Those screencaps look to be from the Extinction-Level Event difficulty of the Warehouse, which is the part of the Port where you earn gold and face enemies that are immune to normal damage. Do you have screencaps of when your team hasn’t been getting normal damage in the Docks, or in some other area of the game?

Are there supposed to be only 3 hero chips you get on server 1 at max level from the weekly quests because if so this needs updated fast

3 Likes

As much as it is stupid, that’s normal

1 Like

It is stupid, but normal.

Better would be if it were 30 chips. Much better in fact.

4 Likes

At first I thought that PB was messing with me but I guess they’re not which is sad to know

I mean 20-25 chips at max, we have to wait for rewards next week and do 126 Quests.

Posted my trash rewards here DHBM Photo Gallery 2
Please @Polaris can the team update these rewards… what could be good is having the rewards get better the higher level you are

7 Likes

It would be also good place for cosmetic crates :confused:

8 Likes

Brilliant idea! After War Crates these rewards are the one that need the update heavily. And considering we get them once a week, they should be about thrice as good as War Crates in my book.

8 Likes

Or Double Drop Bags more often…

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney