2.5 Known Issues

I see that major bug that you posted. Can you fix it @Polaris?

Dear, @Incredible_Zoo_VI

I have noticed that you have returned, but

You don’t have to respond to every bug you see. And anyways, I’m sure PB has already seen it.

What’s the difference here? This is the last week before PerBlue goes on Winter Break for two weeks. Also, it’s PerBlue offices, not stores. There’s a huge difference.

(already addressed this earlier in this post but just wanted to quote it.)

What does my comment have to do with your reply? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

Hmm. No. I have accounts in every server and my phone has yet to crash :no_mouth:

This was a bit of a weird bug!

Using Rapunzel in city watch. The beaker clone seems to mess with her active.

8 Likes

She wanted to see how it felt like to hang off of a person :man_shrugging:

At first I thought she was just walking out of the battle

Rapunzel, come back! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I have 2 accounts and my iPad keeps crashing!

She was going the other way. Another bug for the next big update.

I have 17 accounts and my iPhone from 2016 is still okay. It’s more likely an issue with your iPad than with the game :no_mouth:

2 Likes

You’re right. There’s gotta be a way to fix all the crashes on all iPads. Maybe a few will be in the next software update or two. My iPad might have some problems though
 We all should send a message to the Apple stores about the crashes. If someone is playing the game on the iPad, should they transfer the accounts to different devices?

Is this considered a bug @Polaris :thinking:

Two different powers for the same team for the same player

7 Likes

My kitty gets stuck for the rest of the battle once he uses the white skill in the last chapter of CW. It can be reproduced, tried 10x and the same thing happens. Wards are 50% slower attack speed and the enemies having 100% more skill power.

That’s the bug caused by ignoring the slows while activating white skill, but the animation itself still counts the existence of the slows, he was slowed by ward, Kristoff’s disk and Kim’s slow = 145% slow = no movement.

Cheshire is just bugged and shouldn’t be untargetable while using white skill.

4 Likes

Ok thanks for explaining but why 145% and not 150%? Are slows capped at 95% without a ward? It should be 95% with a ward then or it’s not a slow but freeze. :stuck_out_tongue:
It looks weird and any most wanted hero who is teleporting can be affected by this.

There isn’t any caps for slows, in any mode.

Just Cheshire, not only he is broken but taking advantage of slows, mainly in PVP, he is slowed, you are so close to kill him, and boom reaches 1000 energy and you cam’t kill him, but Cheshire kills you.

Vanellope (unfortunately) acts opposite, she teleports and can be killed in mid-air, before doing actually anything - she really needs immunity to slows, it’s making her even worse.

Where did 145% came from then?

Well, he hardly took an advantage of slow there, did he? Nah he’s just fine, killable but last line of defense against unkillable teams. If you have problems then cc or kill him before he reaches 1000 energy.

Not getting war boxes in war while promoting

Did you stay in legendary? Once you reach legendary you don’t get boxes until the end of the month.

If you left a guild in 24 hours you won’t get the reward until the next war, that is if you win that war. . Or, that you’re in Legendary Rank, the rewards you get at the end of the month are based on the amount of victories.
Not a bug.

I just said in the post

And is surge a pvp mode?
No.

E V A S I O N!!!11!

Kill him, how easy to say

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney