200th Event Feedback

Me and many others are exited for this brand new event for our 200th hero, Flash, from Disneys “Zootopia”

However, I feel that this event is starting to get repetitive. This “log in every day” is not very immersive and does not promote this game well. I would like to see different kinds of one time events that incorporate new gameplay and such.

Another, smaller, issue is the rewards. Hero chips, red skill chips, badge boosters, and red skill crates help everyone, and I am certainly glad those will be included in the event. The issue here is diamond crates. They really only help starters progress. These crates do not help whales progress due to lack of gold and stamina to craft badges, upgrade skills, and add stars.

I am really excited to see how Flash is in game!

Feel free to comment any feedback or thoughts YOU have for this event.

3 Likes

I would rather it be celebrated with new guild perks or a new Disney ip like brave little toaster or something old school like that. But that’s my opinion.

2 Likes

looks at my MLP Gameloft’s various Daily Reward Events
Oh you know, just PerBlue taking notes from Gameloft! :wink:

1 Like

You also have to get to 6 stars and ones a day from 13-19 . Which is only 6 days so you need 530 chips to max star him. So you need 89 per day not include red skill and mods. This might be a hard trial event to complete.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney