200th Hero Celebration Event!

It’s okay, you have nothing to do with that problem, so you’re all good.:+1:

2 Likes

Awesome can’t wait! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’m…excited…for…the…new…character…!

2 Likes

Yesssss so good for this game

1 Like

He is great, but it’s going to take a really… really… really… really… long time.

2 Likes

I think you mean him. He’s male character.

I don’t know if it’s possible, Disney literally cut the season 3 because the character was a girl that like other girl. And that’s a huge no no in Disney agenda as long as I was informed by some other people in Facebook about this topic. It could be possible but don’t expect friendships with that character take that topic.

Part of me is happy for a new trials event but… It wouldn’t be better take someone more iconic. You make me think in the 100 one Kristoff and Sven all over again.

1 Like

Haha! How could a hero like that be so slow? That would take up SO MUCH TIME for sloths.

1 Like

To be honest, I’m not sure that’s a reliable source, unless some of the other people have demonstrated that they either work for Disney in an area where they would have knowledge of decisions regarding TV series, or that they worked on the show itself.

2 Likes

You mean him

1 Like

There are battles with more than five enemies, how does that suppose to work, I wonder? Some foes just get free pass or another “Ticket 1” and so on?

1 Like

Who is this, I can only believe that this could be Carl but it could also be Fred from Big Hero 6

4 Likes

I want Kick Buttowski or Penny Proud to be in the game.

1 Like

It’s just musketeers opinion, you don’t have to be so dramatic, not everyone likes flash

5 Likes

5 Likes

Ok then you do you

1 Like

Fred fredrickson is actually Fred’s full name.

4 Likes

Wow! Can’t wait to see Flash in the game!

4 Likes

Finally is here!!!

4 Likes

Your friendships are very interesting but why Fred?

2 Likes

That’s a good question. With Dash, I can easily tell the difference because he’s the fastest. As for Fred, we’ll…I’ll guess we’ll have to wait and see once we get Flash and see the conversation between them.:thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney