2023 Hero Predictions

In my opinion, Phineas and Ferb would be a duo, not separate characters. They are always featured working together, so if they do get added, I think they will most likely be a duo.

5 Likes

Oooh, this is a fun idea!

Hereā€™s my guesses:

Prize Wall

January 5 to January 19 - Luca & Alberto (Luca) [Already Here]
January 26 to February 9 - Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
February 16 to March 2 - Dopey (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
March 9 to March 23 - Pinocchio (Pinocchio)
March 30 to April 13 - Tiana (Princess and The Frog)
April 20 to May 4 - Claude Frollo (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
May 11 to May 25 - Luisa (Encanto)
June 1 to June 15 - Max Goof (Goofy)
June 22 to July 6 - Mowgli (Jungle Book)
July 13 to July 27 - Dumbo & Timothy Q Mouse (Dumbo)
August 3 to August 17 - AUTO (WALL-E)
August 24 to September 7 - Pepa & Felix (Encanto)
September 14 to September 28 - Bambi (Bambi)
October 5 to October 19 - Shere Khan (Jungle Book)
October 26 to November 9 - Cruella (101 Dalmatians)
November 16 to November 30 - Prince John (Robin Hood)
December 7 to December 21 - Monterey Jack (Chip ā€˜n Dale Rescue Rangers)
December 28 to January 11, 2024 - Oliver (Oliver & Company)

Challenger Rewards

Winter: Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)
Summer: Isabela (Encanto)

Anniversary Hero

Oswald The Lucky Rabbit

1 Like

If I were guessing some characters that are likely to come this year, hereā€™s a list of what Iā€™d say and why I think that way. Most of these characters are not listed in any specific order outside of the first two choices, which are the characters I feel most confident will be added this year.

Character(s) from Encanto - Considering weā€™ve been getting a lot of characters from new movies lately (22, Meilin, Luca and Alberto), this seems like an obvious no-brainer, especially with the movieā€™s high popularity factored in. I wouldnā€™t even be surprised if the next two characters are both from this movie, with my prediction being Mirabel is the next prize wall and Luisa will replace Audrey in Challengers.

Tiana - Since Tiana is the only official Disney princess not in the game and we have Dr. Facilier in the game, this is a choice thatā€™s not so much if itā€™s going to happen this year, but more when itā€™s going to happen. I donā€™t know if Tiana will be in the next several characters added, but her inclusion sometime this year is extremely likely.

3rd Peter Pan Character - The movie is turning 70 this year and a remake is coming this year, which combined with Peter Pan and Captain Hook having been in the game for a long time, means this is a likely prediction to happen. I feel very confident itā€™s going to be between Wendy or Smee as the third character but Iā€™m not sure who it will be. Smee has more moveset potential from an offense perspective but Wendyā€™s the more significant character and I assume sheā€™d function as a support hero similar to someone like Meg (who doesnā€™t have any offensive tools), so I think Wendy is probably the more likely of the two, but regardless, I think itā€™s likely one of them will be coming.

5th Pirates of the Caribbean Character - This one is on here for a lot of the same reasons as the previous choice, in that the movie series turns 20 this year and itā€™s been quite a while since the newest character, that being Davy Jones, has been added. I think itā€™s very likely going to be between Will or Elizabeth for the fifth slot, but both of them I feel have pretty equal chances so itā€™s tough to judge which one exactly gets picked.

Cruella De Vil - Cruella is probably the most iconic Disney villain who isnā€™t already playable in the game, and while we donā€™t have anyone from 101 Dalmatians in the game yet, I feel itā€™s extremely likely sheā€™ll be the first one to be added, and the character has enough moveset potential from either things she does or if they integrate Horace and Jasper into her moveset to make her a likely choice.

Rabbit - Seeing the fact that this is the Year of the Rabbit similar to last year being Year of the Tiger (in which they did a special event revolving around Tigger), in addition to Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore being in the game for a long time now makes Rabbit a good candidate for the 4th Winnie the Pooh character, since his gardening tools would translate better to a moveset than most of the other notable characters from this franchise.

Shere Khan - Iā€™m honestly surprised Shere Khan didnā€™t get in last year considering Year of the Tiger, two new Jungle Book characters in Bagheera and Kaa, and the fact both of those things were occurring around Villaintines made his inclusion as the only Disney character who fits all three criteria pretty obvious. Granted he might be fighting with Mowgli to be the next Jungle Book character but considering heā€™d translate well into the game and we usually get at least a few villains each year make him a good prediction for a potential Villaintines or Halloween character.

3rd Robin Hood Character - I donā€™t think this is quite as likely as the new Peter Pan/PotC characters, but considering Robin Hood is turning 50 this year and we generally get a new Robin Hood character every other year (Robin Hood got added in 2019 and the Sheriff got added in 2021), makes this a reasonable prediction. Naturally, since we have the main character and the secondary villain, the secondary main character in Little John and the main villain in Prince John seem like the most likely choices for a 3rd character. Iā€™d love to see both of them get in since theyā€™re two of my favorite Disney characters period, but Prince John will probably utilize his henchmen in his moveset to do most of the work for him whereas Little John would be an active solo character like Robin Hood and the Sheriff, so Iā€™m maybe leaning slightly towards Little John but if Prince John got in instead I wouldnā€™t be surprised.

Pinocchio and/or Dumbo - Iā€™m lumping these two together since I have pretty much the exact same thing to say with both of them. Both of them are iconic classic Disney characters with neither of their respective movies having any playable characters in the game and I think they are characters that would make sense to be in the game. Itā€™s also likely Jiminy Cricket and Timothy would appear in each respective characterā€™s moveset, and I feel pretty confident theyā€™d be the first character from their respective movies to get in the game.

Arthur - The Sword in the Stone turns 60 this year and while I donā€™t think heā€™s as likely as most of the previous characters, heā€™s definitely the most likely remaining character from his movie (Archimedes would probably be in his moveset), and considering Merlin and Madam Mim have been in the game for a long time now, enough time has passed to avoid overrepresentation.

Prince Eric - Once again, I donā€™t think heā€™s as likely as most of the previous choices, but considering Little Mermaid is getting a remake this year and heā€™s the only character in the movie outside of the three currently in the game I feel could feasibly be in the game due to the rest of the notable charactersā€™ small size or minor roles, he wouldnā€™t come across as an out of nowhere choice and I think has potential to occur.

New Dark/Bronze Age Movie Representative - The dark/bronze age if youā€™re unaware are the Disney movies in the 1970s and 1980s made after Jungle Book and before Little Mermaid. 4 of the 8 (Robin Hood, Winnie the Pooh, Black Cauldron, and Great Mouse Detective) have characters in the game, leaving four remaining (Aristocats, Rescuers, Fox and the Hound, and Oliver and Company). Of these four, I feel like Aristocats would be the least likely to have characters thatā€™d translate well into the game, so I feel like of the remaining choices all of them would probably use their two main characters (Bernard and Bianca, Tod and Copper, and Oliver and Dodger) in a duo and I feel like all of them have moveset potential (Orville would probably be with Bernard and Bianca though). Of the three, Iā€™m probably leaning most towards Oliver and Dodger due to Oliver and Company turning 35 this year, but itā€™d be interesting if we can get some of these lesser-popular characters in.

1 Like

Great news! They are both getting added to Disney Mirrorverse next month! Sooā€¦ see-ya, it was really nice.
luz-noceda-luz-blowing-kisses

1 Like

Please go away and stay there spammer. Thanks.

5 Likes

ā€¦ yes!

You can play Mirrorverse, unfortunately they canā€™t be added hereā€¦ because Disney wants to keep them only in one game. This means they will be never added to this game. But just wait a month, they will be in Mirrorverse! Wooā€”

2 Likes

@Nugget pleaseā€¦

1 Like

We are well aware of this issue. Please just keep reporting spammers as you are.

4 Likes

But, this is getting very ridiculous. This one is just out of control. Every wish list anyone makes, they show up rudely demanding their characters to be put in the game the moment they ask for them. Every time one of their accounts get suspended, they just make another one. We flag and flag and flag and they just keep coming back again and again and again. And Iā€™m sure that support and in-game chat is also getting this sort ot treatment.

Mere flagging and suspension is obviously just not working with this person. Theyā€™re just going to keep coming back. Something more severe has to be done.

2 Likes

I understand, but we are actively handling this to the best of our ability. We do not tolerate spam or harassment of any kind, so flagging posts as they appear is the best way for us to keep track of this.

7 Likes

Peter Pan and Kuzco is coming to Mirrorverse!

Is it OK, if I make some predictions of mine? Iā€™m sure theyā€™re not gonna be coming soon instantly, but this is my list, alright? ALSO, theyā€™re Disney Channel/XD-related. :grimacing:

Star Butterfly
Marco Diaz
Brandy Harrington
Jake Long
Luz Noceda
Molly McGee
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Phineas & Ferb
Negaduck
Dipper & Mabel Pines
Bill Cipher

ā€¦and theyā€™re just my tip of the iceberg!

2 Likes

And this is REAL severe, but maybe go after his IP addressā€¦for good measure.

1 Like

For 2023 I hope there will be a more significant focus on new IPs and TV showsā€¦

Missing major Disney movies:

• Oliver & Company
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Pinocchio
  • Bambi
  • Dumbo
  • The Aristocats
  • The Rescuers (1 and 2)
  • The Fox and the Hound
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • Home on the Range
  • Chicken Little
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • The Good Dinosaur
  • Lightyear
  • Encanto
  • Strange World

And TV showsā€¦

• Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
    • Monterey Jack, Fat Cat
  • The Adventures of the Gummi Bears
    • Zummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Duke Igthorn
  • TaleSpin
    • Don Karnage
  • American Dragon: Jake Long
    • Jake Long
  • Phineas & Ferb
    • Heinz Doofenshmirtz
  • DuckTales 2017
    • Della Duck, Webby
  • Amphibia
    • Anne Boonchuy, Sprig, Hop Pop
  • The Owl House
    • Luz Noceda, King, Eda Clawthorne

And lastlyā€¦ reduce the number of wildcards

• New ā€˜ā€˜The Goofy Movieā€™ā€™ character - Just Max Goof
  • New ā€˜ā€˜Boltā€™ā€™ character
  • New ā€˜ā€˜Cocoā€™ā€™ character
  • New ā€˜ā€˜Phineas & Ferbā€™ā€™ character
  • New ā€˜ā€˜Soulā€™ā€™ character
  • New ā€˜ā€˜The Black Cauldronā€™ā€™ character
  • New ā€˜ā€˜The Great Mouse Detectiveā€™ā€™ character - Just Ratigan
  • New ā€˜ā€˜The Princess and the Frogā€™ā€™ character - Just Tiana
1 Like

I would loveā€¦
Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
Pegasus, the Muses, the Fates, (Hercules)
Mirabel, Luisa, Isabela, Bruno (Encanto)
Joe Gardener (Soul)
Yokai (Big Hero 6)
Prince Charming (Cinderella)
Arlo and Spot (The Good Dinosaur)
Marshmallow, Hans (Frozen)
General Mattias (Frozen II)

2 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for the Encanto charactersā€¦ :sleepy: (maybe not but still hoping Mirabel is next :crossed_fingers:)

3 Likes

I feel like the anniversary character could be Oswald or Pinocchio with Jiminy Cricket

1 Like

I have a feeling that piglet has a chance because he shows up in a few badges.

On the other hand this a prediction and can be wrong.

Iā€™m hoping for Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. It would make sense cause itā€™s year of the rabbit

1 Like

Iā€™m really hoping Kuzco gets released. He is a wanted character and the other Emperorā€™s New Groove characters are in the game. Why not Kuzco?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney