2023 Hero Predictions

Here are the 2023 Hero Predictions that includes Prize Wall & Challenger Rewards, plus the 5th Anniversary Hero.

Prize Wall

January 5 to January 19 - Luca & Alberto (Luca) [Already Here]
January 26 to February 9 - Ming Lee (Turning Red)
February 16 to March 2 - Forky (Toy Story 4)
March 9 to March 23 - Phineas (Phineas and Ferb)
March 30 to April 13 - Bing Bong (Inside Out)
April 20 to May 4 - Mirabel (Encanto)
May 11 to May 25 - Miriam (Turning Red)
June 1 to June 15 - Boun & Tuk Tuk (Raya and the Last Dragon)
June 22 to July 6 - Lightning McQueen (Cars)
July 13 to July 27 - March Hare (Alice in Wonderland)
August 3 to August 17 - Phoebus (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
August 24 to September 7 - Luisa (Encanto)
September 14 to September 28 - Ember Lumen (Elemental)
October 5 to October 19 - Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
October 26 to November 9 - Prince Charming (Cinderella)
November 16 to November 30 - Hermes (Hercules)
December 7 to December 21 - Isabela (Encanto)
December 28 to January 11, 2024 - Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)

Challenger Rewards

Winter: White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)
Summer: Ferb (Phineas and Ferb)

Anniversary Hero

The Prediction for the 5th Anniversary hero is Clarabelle Cow from Mickey & Friends!

Some may not come in this year so that’s all I have for now!

5 Likes

I was actually writing this exact topic. So instead of copying it I’ll just put my list and reasons down.

1. Luca and Alberto

2. Wendy Peter Pan (This February Peter Pan celebrates its 70th anniversary. Considering we got 2 Jungle Book characters for its 55th a Peter pan character here seems likely. Wendy also seems like the most likely choice but smee or tick tock could work as well)

3. Bullseye Toy Story (Last year was the first year in dhbm history we didn’t receive a toy story hero. I don’t expect that trend to last and Bullseye seems like the most likely pick here.)

4. Arlo and Spot The Good Dinosaur (At the time of writing this the Good Dinosaur is one of 2 pixar franchises unrepresented in dhbm. I mean technically 3 with lightyear but it’s hard to tell and it’s less than a year old. So getting a GD rep seems like it makes sense. I’m not sure if Arlo and Spot would be a duo or not but getting one of these 2 seems like a safe bet.

5. Mirabel Madrigal Encanto (I’m giving 3 spots to Encanto on the list. Raya and the last dragon got 3 very near each other last/two year(s) ago and I expect Encanto to get the same. Mirabel is the obvious choice for the first one because she is the main protagonist of the movie.)

6. Tiana Princess and the Frog (Not only is Tiana the only princess missing from the game but she has her own TV show coming out soon. It seems highly likely she will be added soon.)

7. Negaduck Darkwing Duck (We tend to get a few tv show characters every year and a DW rep seems like a safe bet. The last time we got one was Quackerjack and we still have 3 Fearsome 5 members missing from the game.)

8. Luisa Madrigal Encanto (Getting the 3 sisters from Encanto as our 3 Encanto reps makes the most sense imo. Luisa is of course one of the sisters so she earns a spot.)

9. Rabbit Winnie the Pooh (Not only is it the year of the Rabbit but its also high time we get another pooh rep. I could also see Christopher Robin here but Rabbit makes more sense to be right now.)

10. Dumbo and Timothy Dumbo (one of the fan bases biggest complaints is lack of classic disney characters. Getting a few this year makes sense and Dumbo is one of the most classic. I also assume he would be paired with his pal Timothy if they were added.)

11. Will Turner Pirates of the Carribean (Its been forever since our last Pirates hero, Davy, and since one of the goals of patch is expanding existing franchises Pirates seems like a good expansion bet. I went with will here because of the most moveset potential, Blacksmith, captain of the Dutchman, etc. I can also see Elizabeth or another Pirates character entirely.)

12. Little John Robin Hood ( Robin Hood celebrates its 50th anniversary this November and getting a Robin Hood characters makes sense. Although there is a plethora of characters to choose from I went with Little John.

13. Cruella De Vil 101 Dalmatians (Cruella is probably the most wanted character right now for many players and she would double well as an awesome Halloween rep.)

14. Arthur Sword in the Stone (Sword in the Stone turns 60 this year and getting the main character in to round out the trio would be a good way to celebrate.)

15. Kenai and Koda Brother Bear (This pick would serve 2 purposes. One is another birthday rep and the other one is getting a new franchise in the game.

16. Phineas and Ferb Phineas and Ferb (We got Perry last year and everyone loved it. Getting more P and F heroes in the game seems like a sure shot.

17. Wayne and Lanny Prep and Landing (Went on a long shot with the last pick. This duo would be a great Christmas/ Holiday rep and be something way out of left field no one was expecting. Except me :wink: )

Challenger

1. Claude Frollo The Hunchback of Notre Dame ( Yes we just got Quasi but that was before most ips were getting expanded because of franchise trials. Also Frollo seems like the last Hunchback character we really need. Sorry Phoebus.)

2. Isabela Madrigal Encanto (As I said before all 3 sisters coming to the game made the most sense for 3 Encanto reps, personally fingers crossed for Bruno, so heres the 3rd sister. Went with challenger for this one to spice it up.)

Anniversary

1. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ? (We almost always get a Mickey rep for dhbm anniversaries and since none of the sensational 6 are left and c and d are already in Oswald seems safe. Oswald also seems like he’s been used as a Disney100 mascot which would also be a good argument to add him. However of for some reason he cannot be added the Big Bad Wolf from the silly symohonies would be my next choice.

(17 pw heroes because their is one every 3 weeks so that’s roughly 17) 2 challenger spots and 1 anniversary

2 Likes

Oh… Okay! I got it now.

1 Like

2nd Prediction

Prize Wall

1. Luca & Alberto [Already Here] (Luca)
  2. Clarabelle Cow (Mickey & Friends)
  3. Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
  4. Bing Bong (Inside Out)
  5. Princess Atta (A Bug’s Life)
  6. Mr. Smee (Peter Pan)
  7. Mirabel (Encanto)
  8. Joe Gardner (Soul)
  9. Caterpillar (Alice in Wonderland)
  10. Wendy (Peter Pan)
  11. Luisa (Encanto)
  12. Phineas (Phineas and Ferb)
  13. Charles Muntz (Up)
  14. King Candy (Wreck-It Ralph)
  15. Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
  16. HĂ©ctor Rivera (Coco)
  17. Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  18. Ferb (Phineas and Ferb)

Challenger Rewards

1. Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)
  2. Prince Charming (Cinderella)

5th Anniversary Hero

The Anniversary Hero is Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!

Bing Bong is going to be hard to pull off. Considering he’s dead.

2 Likes

Players flag you, and you are insulting Perblue.

Take her to the moon for me. (immediately bursts into tears)

What does it mean when players flag people?

That user is warning @Hollow_Violet 'cause being a spammer and insult PB. Not only that: :point_down:t2:

1 Like

You’re right! Spamming is like replying 3 times at once. It might also cause for a ban, so I’ll try to be careful.

1 Like

You could also just reply to multiple comments in one by using quotes.

1 Like

What happens if I reply to that same topic that I’ve created, more than 3x, AND once per day?
Would that still be considered as “spam”?

Only movies? What about some Disney Channel/XD…you know besides the likes of Kim Possible, Gargoyles, etc.? :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, can we PLEASE “lifetime” ban this spamming individual?!

1 Like

I want to see Oliver and Dodger from Oliver and Company

1 Like

Pinocchio

Piglet Winnie the Pooh

I want frollo so bad, but I understand if they don’t add him.

I really want more Turning Red characters plus heroes from Encanto.

1 Like

No Mei Lee is good enough for now but Encanto should appeared

Mirable Madrigal

Isabel Madrigal

Bruno Madrigal

Luisa Madrigal

Okay, let me have a go at predictions:

(No releases dates in specific are included)

1. Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)
  2. Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)
  3. Wendy Darling (Peter Pan)
  4. Mr. Smee (Peter Pan)
  5. Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh)
  6. Ember (Elemental)
  7. Mirabel (Encanto)
  8. Luisa (Encanto)
  9. Isabela (Encanto)
  10. Mowgli (The Jungle Book)
  11. Yen Sid (Fantasia)
  12. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Mickey and Friends)
  13. Toaster, Lampy, Radio, Blankey and Kirby (The Brave Little Toaster)
  14. Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, and Chip (Beauty and the Beast)
  15. Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney