2023 Oscars Nominations

It looks like the kids weren’t seeing it

Let’s see if Lightyear gets it at the Kids Choice Awards which I doubt

I just voted for the Kids Choice Awards and I don’t even watch half of the shows or know most of the people that were nominated. So, I had to eyeball it.

It’s obvious SpongeBob be winning every year but in 2008 it lost to Avatar the last air bender

So it’s not obvious, then, since it hasn’t won every year.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners of the Kids Choice Awards including Dwayne Johnson for being for favortie male actor and male voice actor, Jenna Ortega for favorite actress in a TV shows as well as Joshua Bessett for favorite TV actor, and Dove Cameron for favorite breakout artist.

And a congregation to Adam Sandler for becoming King of Comedy and Optimus Prime for his lifetime achievement award.

1 Like

Don’t forget Chari D’Amelio for winning Favorite Female creator for the 3rd time in a role, Sonic 2 for winning favorite movie, Olivia Rodrigo for winning favorite female TV actor, The Fairly Oddparents Fairly Odder for winning favorite kids show, Minions the rise of Gru for winning favorite animation movie, and SpongeBob for winning favorite animation kids show for the 20th time

As long as SpongeBob’s still standing no animated shows will never win the blimp award for best animated show as the KCA

1 Like

Well, SpongeBob lost the kids choice awards one time against avatar: the last airbender. SpongeBob and Disney might have a lot of common when it comes to winning awards.

1 Like

And that was in 2008

Yeah SpongeBob won the most awards for best animated kids show at the KCA plus SpongeBob owns Nickelodeon and Disney has a lot of awards from a lot of ceremony’s and it’s partner Pixar has the most awards for best animated film at the Oscars

That sounds a little off, doesn’t it? Because Nickelodeon has SpongeBob. I don’t think SpongeBob owns Nickelodeon, or was that an expression?

It was just an expression

Oh ok. Just making sure.

Well looks like SpongeBob Streak continues and I voted for The Loud House in fact everything that was The Loud House related aka 3 lost

Can’t say that I’m not surprised that SpongeBob wins almost every year. He’s Nickelodeon’s golden child.

Plus, I learned that most shows in Nick don’t usually make it pass the first season because if they aren’t Smash hit like SpongeBob, then they are done for.

1 Like

Who ready for the Oscars Tonight?

Since it is in the middle of the night for my timezone, I’ll see the results tomorrow morning probably (or later in the day?)

1 Like

let’s prepare for disappointments!

:partying_face:

1 Like

We all know turning red is nominated for best animated film and if turning red wins, then it’s the 12th time Pixar wins in fact that animation studios has a lot of awards and as long as Pixar’s still standing, no other animation studios will be number one maybe Walt Disney Animation Studios. We also know that Will Smith won’t be there after what happened last year with Chris Rock, he can still get nominated but he’s not allowed to come

The Top 5 Animation Studios

1. Pixar
  2. Walt Disney
  3. Studio Ghibli
  4. DreamWorks
  5. Illumination

They just announced Pinocchio won best animation film

And let’s congratulate the winner for Best Animated Feature at the 95th Academy Awards!

No, not you, but close.

There we go. :trophy:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney