2024 Oscars Nomination

As award season is now in full swing, the oscars are just around the corner once again. And the nominations have been announced and some Disney properties have been nominated.

First off, Pixar and Marvel are going head to head as Elemental and Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse are both up for Best animated film. The Creator is up for Best sound, and going against Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 for best visual effect. Lastly, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny is up for Best orginal score.

Outside of Disney however, the real story is the rivalry between Warner Bros.’ Barbie and Universal’s Oppenheimer. All eyes will be on these two summer blockbusters as they are up for a number of awards. Which one will clean up and which one will be left in the dust? Tune in to find out.

6 Likes

I have my money on Barbie winning because that was the only good movie Warner Bros created with Discovery because all the movies that were created by Warner Bros Discovery are trash especially the DC movies and it’s disappointing that Once Upon a Studio and Wish didn’t get nominated and these 2 were masterpieces in celebration of Disney’s100th anniversary and they just had to let us down and there’s Warner Bros trying to be like Disney and they too celebrated their 100 anniversary as well and they didn’t have to be like Disney because they were good until the Discovery merger the rivalry between Warner Bros and Disney is that they’re trying to make good story’s and Disney has been doing good on it unlike Warner Bros because Velma is bad and Teen Titans Go! is still going on

2 Likes

With Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny being up for an Oscar, I have just learned this morning that John Willams will be the oldest person to receive a Oscar nomination.

Let’s recap all the animation movies that won best animated film at the Oscars

Shrek

Spirited Away

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Walice and Gromite The Curse of the Wererabbie

Happy Feet

Ratatouille

Wall-e

Up

Toy Story 3

Rango

Brave

Frozen

Big Hero 6

Inside Out

Zootopia

Coco

Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse

Toy Story 4

Soul

Encanto

Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio

I have my odds between Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse or Elemental and it’s still disappointing that Wish or Once Upon a Studio won’t be there and they’re both in celebration of Disney’s 100th Anniversary

Also Pixar has the most awards at the Oscars and the last Pixar film that won was Onward and the last Pixar film that was nominated was Turning Red

1 Like

They just announced that The Boy and the Heron won Best Animated film now Pixar movie is 11-7 at the Oscars for best animated film

Shameik Moore said Robbed after Spider-Verse got robbed

I thought Spider-Verse was gonna win but Studio Ghibli needs attention and this is the 2nd time Studio Ghibli wins because the first movie that won was Spirited Away and it was the 2nd movie to win the Oscar for best animated film so now I’m gonna watch some movies from that studio

Well it appears it not Disney’s year as they have won a whopping zero awards as Oppenheimer came out on top with seven oscars including best picture.

Congratulations Oppenheimer.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney