20th Century Fox heroes

Since Disney is acquiring Fox should we ask for characters from 20th Century Fox to join Disney Heroes?

No. I wish this would all stop. Disney owns those companies, but they aren’t DISNEY!

6 Likes

I certainly hope so. They would make the game really interesting. Stitch having a friend campaign with a Xenomorph, badges based on The Sound Of Music and The Day The Earth Stood Still, Anastasia ACTUALLY being in a Disney production after over two decades of people getting it wrong. It would be AWESOME!

No, there are so many characters under the proper Disney-Pixar banner. We don’t need any others, there is still a plethora of options from this.

4 Likes

You know what? I relent!

Yes yes yes. Add century Fox and Marvel and Star wars and Dreamworks and Universal…

…
…

…

…

…

After they add at least one hero from every movie made by Disney and Pixar! :grin:

2 Likes

No no no no. add Disney, DO NOT add another company’s characters. I would rather have rafiki, Edna, lilo or winnie the pooh. But please don’t add 20 century fox, marvel, star wars, etc.

2 Likes

Stewie Griffin - but ONLY the Stewie from the episode where him and Brian travel to alternate universes and wind up in the Disney Universe… If you don’t know what I’m talking about, look it up…

But seriously, no, this is a Disney game for Disney characters, not a Disney game for any and all things they own - no Marvel, no Star Wars, no Fox…

3 Likes

No fox except Nick of course. And maybe Robin Hood someday

2 Likes

Is Finnick a fox? :persevere::disappointed::neutral_face::confused:

He is a fox.

(20 characters)

20th Century Fox , Marvel , and Star Wars can’t be added to the game. End of discussion.

Licensing. They have to pay more to be allowed to put them in the game. If that happens, it’s like they bought a pair of shoes full price and sold it for half.

Oh yeah, Finnick too

Resolved !!! Pls Close !!!

1 Like

Yes they are, Disney bought the companies and now owns the titles of the movies or TV shows that company made and make them under the name of Disney.

Ice age baby character lol

DON’T NECROMANCY THIS POST PLEASE. IS BEEN A YEAR SINCE LAST REPLY!

@Polaris can you close this post, please?

Only The Simpsons Can Be Added

Alvin and the Chipmunks Alvin Simon Theodore and the chipettes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney