23k tokens for this?

This is sooooooo overpriced, 12 chips?! For 23k tokens?!

These crates really needs a refresh…

Also, how players are suppose to max Chip & Dale’s red skill, they are continually getting into a place where it’s extremely limited to get their chips.
I hope Chip & Dale will replace Zeus in contest rank rewards or something…

@Loutre

8 Likes

We aren’t, obviously. Not until they move out from the City Watch crates, allowing for special deals to be offered for their chips.

I was considering buying some of their crates, since I actually do want to work on them, but if all I can expect is an average of 5-6 chips per Buy 5, with a trivial amount of gold, badge tokens, and maybe a cosmetic crate or XP drinks, there’s just no way I can justify the purchase.

I also find it… interesting… that the purchase screen always shows at least one mod upgrade as a potential reward, and frequently shows a potential payout of Chip & Dale chips plus four different mod upgrades. Somehow I doubt the odds of getting mod upgrades are nearly as good as the purchase screen implies.

1 Like

Don’t understand why people would waste their token for these kinds of crate :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: wait a few months and you can get more chips for less price :joy::joy::joy: patience is a virtue

I lack chances written in info. This smells kinda like a false advertisement, JUST SAYING.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney