3.4.10 Known Issues Thread

Here’s a list of known issues after the 3.4 update:

• Possible Google Play update not showing. This is a Google Play side issue and you may need to wait for the update to show or clear cache in the Google Play Store App.
  • Gadget scaling on the Choose Hero screen will be fixed in the next update.
  • Translations for Zeus are missing.
  • Elastigirl costume glitches
  • If there is not enough Guild tokens to purchase the 5x Guild Crate it will tell you that you are not in a guild. This will not show up if you have enough tokens to purchase the 10x Crate

These issues have been resolved:

• Update approved by Amazon
11 Likes

Powerups text have disappeared from the toon board. Only shows the powerup number if you add them to your active lineup. Before update the number was displayed on each toon with a powerup.

Appears to be a server 21 issue only as it is working normally on 5/23/24

1 Like

There is no Translation for Zeus.

1 Like

Huh?

Also…

Account is in a guild though.

1 Like

Can you just provide me with a screenshot of what you’re seeing on the other servers just so I can send both to the team?

2 Likes

Here are 2 issues I found :

Elastigirl still has display issues with her costume.

Also, Zeus abilities are not translated in the French version.

I didn’t test the other costumes. The Elastigirl issue happened in Chat Sparring as you can see.

6 Likes

Looks like if there is not enough coins to purchase it’s saying this, but team says they can get a fix out!

2 Likes

Hi, is Ariel’s model updated in this patch? I can’t seem to find any difference. She’s still small

1 Like

It was a very small change that was made. We are looking at scaling across all heroes and will be slowly rolling out scaling changes throughout the game.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry, correct me if I’m wrong. What I understood was you guys are still working not only on Ariel’s model but all of them? Am I correct? Thanks for the response btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ariel’s model has been approved and confirmed correct now.

7 Likes

Oh, thank you for answering my questions. I don’t know where to ask this but are we still gonna get the remaining Princesses? And if so Can we please get their Wreck it Ralph 2 outfits? :smiley:

1 Like

Long ago was said that no new costumes will appear.
In short: They took as much to approve as a new hero. (Or to make… or maybe both)

7 Likes

Ah, I was wondering if that was happening! I noticed several heros that had changed sizes and was wondering if it was intentional or not.

1 Like

Ursula is going for some Halloween mask party?

Oh, Lilo is finally in right size.

But i seriously don’t see any difference for Ariel.

11 Likes

1. Tron (Gi) is not working properly with QoH(Alice)

Queen starts the fight with 2 hardy and Tron supposedly to give Tank 2 hardy, making it totally 4. But she only has 3

1. Queen of Heart is immune to any kind of slow but as you can see in above picture, she has slow status

@Loutre, pls ask the team to take a look. Thank you

1 Like

There are white stains on the Animal.

2 Likes

Kristoff’s Flynn disk.

His disk is what applies the slow yes, but QoH should still be immune to it, regardless if it is applied as a result of skill or memory disk per my understanding.

@Yunno could you confirm the enemy level and skill level as QoH’s purple skill is level dependent.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney