3.4.10 Known Issues Thread

Here are 2 issues I found :

Elastigirl still has display issues with her costume.

Also, Zeus abilities are not translated in the French version.

I didn’t test the other costumes. The Elastigirl issue happened in Chat Sparring as you can see.

6 Likes

Looks like if there is not enough coins to purchase it’s saying this, but team says they can get a fix out!

2 Likes

Hi, is Ariel’s model updated in this patch? I can’t seem to find any difference. She’s still small

1 Like

It was a very small change that was made. We are looking at scaling across all heroes and will be slowly rolling out scaling changes throughout the game.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry, correct me if I’m wrong. What I understood was you guys are still working not only on Ariel’s model but all of them? Am I correct? Thanks for the response btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ariel’s model has been approved and confirmed correct now.

7 Likes

Oh, thank you for answering my questions. I don’t know where to ask this but are we still gonna get the remaining Princesses? And if so Can we please get their Wreck it Ralph 2 outfits? :smiley:

1 Like

Long ago was said that no new costumes will appear.
In short: They took as much to approve as a new hero. (Or to make… or maybe both)

7 Likes

Ah, I was wondering if that was happening! I noticed several heros that had changed sizes and was wondering if it was intentional or not.

1 Like

Ursula is going for some Halloween mask party?

Oh, Lilo is finally in right size.

But i seriously don’t see any difference for Ariel.

11 Likes

1. Tron (Gi) is not working properly with QoH(Alice)

Queen starts the fight with 2 hardy and Tron supposedly to give Tank 2 hardy, making it totally 4. But she only has 3

1. Queen of Heart is immune to any kind of slow but as you can see in above picture, she has slow status

@Loutre, pls ask the team to take a look. Thank you

1 Like

There are white stains on the Animal.

2 Likes

Kristoff’s Flynn disk.

His disk is what applies the slow yes, but QoH should still be immune to it, regardless if it is applied as a result of skill or memory disk per my understanding.

@Yunno could you confirm the enemy level and skill level as QoH’s purple skill is level dependent.

This week’s challenge has a bad translation in French.

It is saying : Win 15 fights using only 5 heroes (Gagnez 15 batailles en n’utilisant que 5 héros)

What it should say / what the quest really is :
Win 15 fights using less than 5 heroes,

It would translate to : Gagnez 15 batailles en utilisant moins de 5 héros.

It is a bit confusing :grin:

6 Likes

Has there been any word yet from Amazon about approval?

1 Like

Queen of Heart is one of my main heroes so she is at max lv. And the enemies I fought is at least 100 lv below :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, that isn’t information available from the screenshot obviously, so I just wanted to check.
So then the team can look into it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Amazon update was just approved so it should begin to show up in 2hrs or so.

6 Likes

Yes I really want to know. I can’t even play the game yet because the update is not available and im getting impatient.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney