3.4.10 Known Issues Thread

It is still annoying tbh :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

It happens when you click too much.

Slow down! :turtle:

1 Like

This was added because before if you had a bad connection state you would lose the ability to tap without knowing why. So sounds like you’re tapping too fast for your connection.

10 Likes

So thats why my taps were failing

I do remember this.

I see this particular bonus to be problematic, at least from a defensive standpoint. Typically, you can avoid starting shields by changing disks and/or not using the mod upgrade. To have a forced shield on these characters ready to be exploited by the likes of Dash, DWD, Shan Yu, etc is just more of a hindrance than a bonus in my eyes. It’s one thing when the shields are a part of the characters’ skill set, but a collection bonus that can’t be disabled, not great.

There could be a toggle on and off option, but I would hate for them to not get anything because the bonus could cause issues in certain circumstances. I would much prefer this to be a bonus if a shield is given to them, rather than them generating it on their own (like the Shield collection damage reduction). Or, just not involving shields in general could work as well…

8 Likes

How about rescaling her and Gadget? I’ve seen it in Invasion. Plus, the eyes on the enemies seem off. Even I can see that the closed eyes on the death animations are open.

My Prize Wall Daily quest hasnt been reset. I haven’t done anything today but it has been completed already :frowning:

2 Likes

Server 5… same correct display on s23/24. Only s21 has the issue it appears.

I really wonder why the XP drinks are so different in Arena and Coliseum in the same division. Shouldn’t they be the same? (As in equal to Coli ones?) @Loutre

It could be that Coli is a lot harder than Arena, as it is 3 lines instead of 1 so the time to get ranks exponentially increases?

1 Like

@Loutre Can y’all fix the prize wall “i” button please because it thinks Go Go is Zeus :joy:

5 Likes

Send a message to ingame support please.

3 Likes

I did. They said they would get back to me. And still nothing :frowning:

Today is coming to an end soon and I still haven’t been able to do any prize wall daily quest :frowning: :frowning:

Looks like it was escalated and the team is just waiting to hear back it has not been 24hrs since a response yet so please be patient.

Yes, but it is harder for everyone. And, actually, having 6 strong characters in Arena eases the Coliseum (3 x 2 strong + 3 low in each line) quite a lot.

I mean. I would be ok if the rewards for Arena in XP drinks were Coli/3, but they simply are not @Loutre.
If it was 5-ish Ultra for 1st in Challenger IV Arena, it would be okay. But 1 and some insignificant Nitro/Turbo drinks? Naaaaaaaaaaaah. That can´t be for real.

I understand that things take time but if you guys solve this after my daily reset, I will lose 1 day of prize wall :frowning: :frowning: whether or not I get my compensation, I’m not sure so… :frowning:

If this was a technical issue then you will get those prize wall tokens

1 Like

Loutre, a known issue: Zeus (Ha) when paired with Jim uses the 300 energy given despite not really being meant to.

3 Likes

@Loutre, hello?!

You liked this post so this is a bug… I assume.

Just to point out that Rex’s red skill has same issue as well. :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney