3.5.11 Known Issues Thread

Also, Sisu and King Triton still didn’t got their spotlight. @Loutre

i would mention as well lack of sign-in deal at the end of the December for Chip & Dale. but… oops.

Oh, @Loutre, is it possible to bring back today (or soon) Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates deal… it costed $50 and gave 200 of these crates, it appeared twice during holidays… and it would be great to see it more, it’s one of best deals since… new deal system.

I can pass along the feedback. The Sisu and King Triton spotlight should be up either today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

They are up now.

1 Like

I oppose, it´s the best whaley deal since the new deal system, thus it should vanish into thin air.

@Loutre, is there any reason why the free stamina and get more stamina doesn’t increase? They used to increase when there is a new lv cap. But now they dont. Is it because of the winter break? Pls clarify

Also, since when Minnie has her twin?

This is in the latest chapter

2 Likes

I did mention it in some other thread too I believe. And the reason for that (from what I can see) is that there is no continuation in data. Please tell the team to fix @Loutre.

Is this a duplicate Minnie or did she replace another character?

1 Like

No, there are just two Minnies. Not the first time heroes are repeated in the same wave anyway, it was already happening in 2019

7 Likes

If Poca’s green and blue skills are passives… why her blue doesn’t activate at all while she is frozen (and I guess stunned too), while Meeko keeps appearing.

Are you able to post a video of this and can you provide more information on where this is happening?

Sadly, I don’t remember which stage are those 2 Minnie’s from? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Was that at least Chapter 51? Maybe I can find it on one of the accounts if paying attention.

But eh… I remember two Ralphs, Jack-Jacks etc. (maybe if I dug enough into the data, I´d find all the duplicate issues)

I seem it’s the last level of chapter 51

Yup. It is chap 51. I found this when clearing that chap today

@Loutre it is 51-18 (the fight before the spot that has 7 in the circle)

3 Likes

Monitored is Kim Possible’s exclusive debuff, so it should be marked here.

This isn’t new :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Just was missed and it’ll be fixed most likely this afternoon

7 Likes

same with the epic city watch, same amount of red skill chips, didn’t increased.

Yes, those should also be increasing. Anything that normally increases will be.

3 Likes

I am actually thinking… does this piece of trash pay out 427 skill chips per drop as it should considering the description.

I would actually like to seen it give 3.5x the skill chips per drop minimum but oh well.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney