3.6.10 Known Issues

There seems to be some bug with Queen of Heart. She is immune to slow but Pocahontas is able to slow her :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: you can see the slow icon on her head, which hasn’t been there last update

With a fail chance. I assume her Purple is maxed?

If so, probably because Pocahontas only slows with a disk, and QoH doesn’t seem to take disk slows into account.

Her purple is maxed :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: how can it not be? :joy::joy::joy:

Ehh.

3 Likes

Hopper’s Battle Badge does absolutely nothing.

At Y0 he has 48 Crit Damage, with Battle Badge it’s 40 more, it does nothing, the stats needs to be above 235 to work
At Y11 he has 245 Crit Damage… with Battle Badge it’s 285, the stat needs to be above 290 to work

Even if he gains more Crit Damage with Y12… if not later, it’s still a complete waste of XP Drinks for a buff that does completely nothing. Also, newer servers will need to wait over a year to make it work… IF Y12 gives him more than 11 Crit Damage… and even then it will barely do anything.

His Battle Badge should give Evasion instead, that will work.

The same goes with his Sheriff disk, increasing Tenacity on him does nothing, it doesn’t work. And it doesn’t stack. This disk should increase his Evasion instead.

He has useless Enh. Battle Badge and a disk bonus which does nothing…

@Loutre

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been noticing that too… and Teddy strikes again… this time it’s Kermit

You fixed it once and now it’s gonna need to be fixed again but with Kermit :joy:

It may be fixed in this update too I’ll wait to see if it’s still happening after the 3.7 patch to report this to the team.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney