3.6.10 Known Issues

Here’s a list of known issues after the 3.6.10 update:

• Pete has a bug with his red skill where his basic attack that removes reflect doesn’t do any damage. This will be fixed in 3.7.10
  • Lag in some shops (Ex: Invasion) - being looked into

Fixed Issues:

• Charm, Control and Stun Collections missing.
7 Likes

What happened to the Charm collection?
I could not find it under collections and only noticed once Megara, Nick Wilde and Baloo lost their C symbol indicating they were progressing a collection.

I was working on it and now all my progression is gone.
That is concerning, since I was working on level 12 at the time.

4 Likes

Confirmed. Charm collection has been removed. I had already completed it.

4 Likes

Appears to be Charm, Control and Stun collections that are missing. We are looking into this.

4 Likes

They should be back now!

4 Likes

They are, at least for me, visible!

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you!

1 Like

Invasion shop is now running at half of the half speed from before. Severe lag when purchasing an item from the shop. About half the speed of the other shops. And those also seem slower than before.

This is being looked at already!

7 Likes

And now clicking on 3 icons below does nothing.

1 Like

Can you be more specific on what you mean by ‘clicking on 3 icons’? Is it specific hero icons that are not working in this picture since there are more than 3?

1 Like

Only the ones which are in front of that Randall’s chip description.

So here it’s Slinky, Bo, and Demona icons which are doing nothing.

That should be True Damage (on the top, instead of fantastic damage), as it’s the first damage type mentioned.

Here it doesn’t even say what type of damage this skill is doing and even icon is missing.
Btw, it’s normal damage.

And this skill should have true damage icon, as it still does damage.

Thank you! So Li Shang is clickable. What device are you using?

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy S10

1 Like

But the damage is only against himself. If I’m looking at the icons for what type of damage a skill does, I’m interested in what they do to enemies.

1 Like

Yes, it deals damage.
So it should still have icon.

This skill is almost missing icon, it does fantastic damage, nowhere mentioned on top.

Not sure what for is that damage icon, but if anything, it’s for that last enemy damage, which should be true damage instead as it can’t be reduced.

1 Like

Just like Sisu’s green skill. It happened before.

You’re kidding me. The mega virus was a rage zero, and it removed all buff stacks. Is that fixable?

Somehow I’m able to do normal damage :thinking:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney