3.7 Known Issues

How that ticket was answered appears to be fine to me. They most likely looked into the account, saw no issue with the crates itself and passed it along further to a dev to look at when they have time.

Again, as your friends/guildmates had no issues with the crates and I have not seen any other reports of issues with the crates you most likely just had bad luck with these crates and it’s not an issue with the crates themselves.

They looked at the account/crates, saw nothing broken and passed it further to be looked at. I’m not sure what else you’d like done for this situation?

1 Like

There was one time the support forced me to re-download some content to fix a bug with my mods. Can this be done again? I know it may seem silly but I doubt I can be that unlucky :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Or does it have something to do with the merge? As I merged my account to my main? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

That is unnecessary for this. It has nothing to do with either of those. Again, this appears to just be bad luck.

That’s all you got for me? Bad luck?

Guess I will wait until I get more badge booster crates to see if I ever get any Y11 until Y13…

Again, we’re not seeing any issues with the account or the crates. It’s been noted to the dev team to look at, but not a priority as we have had no other reports so this does not appear to be a widespread issue. Good luck with future crates.

1 Like

Shego’s white skill has no effect on Shank🤧

2 Likes

I think there’s a bit of a display issue here.

On Slinky’s character menu, it shows the white arrow that indicates that I need to grind out bits for that last badge in the bottom right.

However, in the character list menu, that white arrow doesn’t appear, which usually means that Slinky is not at the right level to equip that badge (which is definitely not true, as Slinky needs to be level 180 to equip it and is at level 185).

8 Likes

I’ve got a known issue that was on my phone for a very long time. Fear was using the blue skill on the 2 heroes with the lowest health but…

The coldsnapper’s death animation deals damage and freezes its enemy, but it gets frozen for an amount of time.

Afterwards, when the battle ends, the coldsnapper remains in its normal state. It does not dereez at all.

Can you confirm that the coldsnapper’s freeze surpasses shields with immunity?

Echoing this, Shego cannot hit Shank with her white skill no matter what I try. Problem despite a variety of teammates and opponents.

Yes, Shank ignores her white skill

2 Likes

Is Sarah going to be fixed sometime? Her White ability (+red skill) should force Billy walk through the battlefield to get close to the farthest enemy, but It never takes effect and Billy keeps in front line. Also, her basic does full fantastic dmg, It should be normal dmg + adicional fantastic dmg

That might be because you can raid the bits needed for the badge in Trials, but you can´t raid them in the Campaign as you don´t have that stage 3*-ed or unlocked :wink:

2 Likes

Issue happened after Shego is added. :dash:
Originally, I was going to talk about this issue. I thought this was “logic” or "missing text"

Ohhh that would make sense. There are some levels I haven’t finished yet.

Ok since you decided to answer about why the Underminer isn’t in spar in the Patch I’m gonna ask again @Loutre… Where is the Underminer? I cannot see him at all in game… no skills, badges, disks and stats

1 Like

Patch notes didn’t include Lilo and Stitch collection, but it is here now. :smiley:

2 Likes

Still broken

Yeah and it seems ok

The avatar is nice

1 Like

Not fully ready yet so he’s not there yet!

Ah ok thanks :blush:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney