3.7 Known Issues

Here’s a list of known issues after the 3.7 update:

• Player total power negative on rankings screen

Fixed Issues:

• Level bar numbers too small / have display errors
  • 10x crate visual bug
  • The Underminer can become permanently invisible during battle
13 Likes

Can confirm that the invasion shop feels significantly better behaved post update

4 Likes

So good to hear!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hello, I think I found a problem. The sounds of various sections of the game have disappeared. How the video crate, of some characters, etc.

Can I ask when this will be fixed?

First 2 Player "Total Power"s being negative, me having likely the right one but n/a place?

1 Like

It’s a known issue! You reported it before it’s being worked on.

1 Like

There is no in-battle icon for Damage Reduction from Bagheera. Is this intended or simply overlooked @Loutre?

Also, Badge Bazaar doesn’t show red dot on badges that my heroes currently need. In fact, red dots don’t appear at all. Please check this below pictures

My Goofy need Machiavelli badge but it show nothing to remind me. It was fine yesterday so it must be a bug. Pls check

2 Likes

Pete’s white is still messed up @Loutre… this time it doesn’t seem to deal damage and if it does it’s very late

there doesn’t need to be TRUE DAMAGE damage, just TRUE damage. :wink:

It showing for me @Yunno

1 Like

Prize Wall preview still isn’t available as it should.

It’ll be available when it’s ready!

1 Like

When Baloo is sleeping and gets taken away by Mr. Big he doesn’t returning sleeping, and his green skill states he will only wake up when he reach full HP and it isn’t a case here.

Wouldn’t it be a problem as well if he returned sleeping and frozen? Cause then he would remain healing and sleeping till 100%, while at the same time being frozen till he drops till 35%. Is it just me or is that a never ending thing?

He always has hardy stacks tho… even 30 stacks and still.
Returns with half HP and can’t trigger green ever again.

Would you be able to give a video of this?

:bear:

2 Likes

Bagheera’s allies from his friendships must be the same as Carl’s friendships. That needs to be changed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney