3.7 Known Issues

That bug’s is playing hard to fix. I wonder if there are any additional fixes to this. Maybe it’s because he is disabled. Oh wait. That’s the green skill. Baloo cannot be picked up by the limo when sleeping, or dancing.

So @Loutre is this not an issue with Pete?

@Loutre I have found a problem that some have not commented, some sounds they disappear from the characters and the battle music doesn’t load either.

@Loutre, I also found a bug that issues with having the same allies in lineups. It happened on Bagheera’s friendships as from the photos above.

I sure hope it isn’t. Speaking of which, Kaa’s body is sticking way up like it were to be hanging on a high tree, and is overlapping the 6 stars. This is like saying “Where’s his tail?” Maybe he needs to be coiled up at the start of combat.

1 Like

what? active doing nothing is fine?

This isn’t an issue.

1 Like

looks like he just needs to be layered behind the text stuff (as should all heroes be in this view)

5 Likes

For how Kaa is set up with the drop down I’m not 100% sure he can be behind the text, but poking the team regarding it.

5 Likes

Block hackers and fix glitches

The Chip and Dale issue that you have been spamming tickets with is a known issue being worked on and is not a hack.

Not talking about chip n dale, about hackers and glitch users
Isn’t that against pb rules?
How you make someone win using that when you know it’s against rules?

Please keep this within your support tickets. It is not needed here.

5 Likes

This extra fang is giving me OCT X_X

2 Likes

This isn’t an issue. His animations are approved and final.

1 Like

No, but it needs a refresh since the allies in both of Bagheera’s friendships are taken from Carl’s friendships.

I know the post was flagged as an off-topic spam, but for reals it isn’t on this topic. The Coldsnapper wasn’t dereezing when he was frozen after his death attack. It was caused by Fear’s Red skill saying that the first 2 disables blocked by his blue skill are sent back to the enemy who attempted to apply them. It’s been out for sooo long. Right @Musketeer and @Loutre?

True. Can you put that on the list of known issues? Throughout the topic, I’ll post photos about what needs refreshments because 1. the allies and enemies from a friendship campaigns has been taken by an earlier one, and 2. It’s no fun to put in the same things. Chapters 46 - 49 need refreshments too because the enemies have been taken by Chapters 43 - 45.

What happened here…?

Screenshot_20220225-161342_Disney Heroes

6 Likes

Just asking, why Sarah issues are still not being posted at known issues? Are they being working on her? Just want to know, It is such a pity :cry:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney