3.8 Known Issues

Skill levels are by far the most important part, since you can keep energy during each wave and use skills instantly (which for characters like Shego would be triggered before Zeus).

BUT if you can’t kill them fast that way yes low ranks will be an issue, especially if you have no real defense hero

Basically the whole power figure depends like 95% on Skills, which isn´t bad per se but doesn´t really make up a good picture.

Exactly this. And it´s also the reason why sometimes Surge can give weird lines of much lower ranked heroes than the other lines. (And if there is no Shego/Zeus and other bittertasting heroes, it´s also a great gold farm)

1 Like

That picture has to do with Kaa. What is he hanging from?

He’s actually flying…

4 Likes

It’s impossible for snakes to fly. It seemed that the end of his body is hanging from some kind of platform, or a floating bar.

11 Likes

I am guessing under normal circumstances, Kaa’s tail would be offscreen and you would not see where the termination point is.

Maybe they need to redesign his team animation so he is sitting on the ground or something when previewed.

I am starting to be concerned the level disparity has made the game unplayable.
It would be quicker to list what I can still do:

• Port Battles
  • Trials
  • Surge

Even so, I can only do these because I purposefully limit the enemy difficulty, so I am not at max performance,

The activities that I must do and can not are Campaign and Friendships.

Also, Gadget’s still got her entrance animation glitch,
I thought they fixed that!

1 Like

When I use Go Go (Shank), all allies gain Shield at… 1HP :confused::confused::confused:

Although there’s no mention of shields in her information

It’s the BH6 collection
It’s useless but it’s there

It’s not a glitch, she just uses like an invention to shrink herself as part of the animation

2 Likes

I don’t see any mention of a shrink ray:

Well it’s not a skill, just her animation

2 Likes

I remember when Trenchcoat mouse used to be that small.
He got upscaled.

But seriously, Gadget is the same height as Chip and Dale, so now it’s just inconsistently infuriating.
Either they need to be taller or Gadget and Trenchcoat need to be smaller.

(“Trenchcoat mouse”? Have you never watched The Great Mouse Detective? It’s quite enjoyable, despite the bland title.)

This is speculation on my part, but I think Chip & Dale explain why Gadget starts out small but then “glitches” to roughly Basil’s size. If Chip & Dale started out that size as well, the Ranger Plane would be huge during its opening flight across the screen. While I think it’s kind of silly for them to start out so tiny and then “glitch” to a more reasonable size, all things considered I can accept it as a workaround to get them in the game while still showing the Ranger Plane at least briefly.

Also, slight correction: Basil used to be displayed as large as most human heroes on the screen, which, well, looked exceedingly odd; just about a year ago, he was reduced to his current size, which IMHO is a better fit for him.

1 Like

Gadget is fine, no bug there.

4 Likes

Not a bug in the traditional sense, more a question of inconsistent scaling with the rodent characters.

I have no data on how tall Trenchcoat mouse should be in comparison to the Rescue Rangers trio.

If we consider that Basil and Gadget belong to one species, which is a house mouse, everything is fine. From what I see, Basil is taller than other characters of his movie, but not much taller. Here, he is slightly taller than Gadget, so I see no issues. In comparison with Chip and Dale, harder to say, cause they belong to a different species, which is way bigger than a house mouse, however, in the show they seem to be slightly shorter than Gadget. So in conclusion I can say that the Trenchcoat Mouse should be just a little taller than any of Rescue Rangers in-game.
But yeah, those shrinking and growing of RR is confusing at times :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You forgetting that in the game ant is bigger than a mouse… and dog… and most of humans.

1 Like

We’re only considering the four mentioned characters. If we add others, that would be a total mess.

1 Like

Some friendly advice, if Cinderella is added and she has her mice as sidekicks, make sure they’re scale consistent with the 4 already mentioned.

As stated above, not so concerned about the ants, only interested in the mice.
There aren’t any friendly Disney rats are there?

Well, there is this one.

All of our scaling has to get approved by Disney and the scaling between Gadget, Chip and Dale, and Basil is all correct and approved. Changes will not be made.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney