3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Updates are on Tuesday, but there’s no update this time, just new content that’s already in the game being released to the players. So Fozzie could well come on Monday; at the very least, that’s when the special trial mode starts.

3 Likes

I absolutely love Disney Heroes and everything it has to offer. I love leveling up and learning about new heroes and using them to create awesome new teams to beat enemy heroes and creeps. I always look forward to see whatever new (and broken) heroes you come up with next.

My Top 10 Favorite Heroes (as of 2021)

10: Sulley
9: Ian Lightfoot
8: Timon & Pumbaa
7: Li Shang
6: King Louie
5: Kermit
4: Kristoff & Sven
3: Wasabi
2: Quorra

Honorable Mentions: Goliath, Joy, Swedish Chef, Manticore, Tron & Mulan

1: Honey Lemon

Thanks to everyone on the Disney Heroes team to make everyone (& myself)'s lives happier and enjoyable!

2 Likes

Not true, most free players do not have the heroes choices, I know several free players who have several lucky 1 stars because the 7 heroes they barely can keep upgraded are the wrong combo for those fights.

This is why some will struggle and others won’t, picked a good lineup as a free player is hard.

1 Like

waka waka fozzie here

1 Like

We finally have fozzie . Muppets
team is complete I guess!!:relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

How did you know it’s Monday?

1 Like

This.

5 Likes

Here’s my top 10 favorite DHBM characters:
10. Chesier the Cat
9. Basil
8. Maximus
7. Nick Wilde
6. Ian Lightfoot
5. Elsa
4. Scrooge McDuck
3. Gonzo
2. Mr. Incredible

1. Judy Hopps
    Honorable Mentions: Sulley & Boo, Dash, Wall-E, Mike Wazoski, Clawhauser, Olaf, Bo Peep, Baymax, Hiro, Sadness, Anger, Kristoff & Sven, Beast, and Hank & Dory.
    I like your list by the way. We should probably stay on topic now.:clap:
1 Like

Oh…okay, gotcha. Thanks for correcting me!:+1:

1 Like

Well, there’s Sam the Eagle, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Walter, just to name a few. Then again, we still have plenty of Muppet characters already!:wink:

1 Like

Amazing anniversary! And as a lower level player it’s gonna feel good to play with maxed characters! And Fozzie’s purple avatar is so good I had to do this!

9 Likes

How do you already have it? Unless I am missing something

1 Like

How do you have it and so many other things too?

I completely forgot about that part! Another thing to look forward to!

1 Like

The power of EDITING!

Looks convincing, right?

7 Likes

5 Likes

Also will we keep fozzie forever or just for a limited time during this event and how will fozzie be available in the future?

Fozzie is my favorite character and i was waiting for him to the game!

Now that I see it again, I see an error and I´m not tricked anymore

3 Likes

That’s nice here are my top 10

10 Slinky dog
9 Mulan
8 Gizmoduck
7 Goliath
6 Rapunzel
5 Elsa
4 Aladdin
3 Kim Possible
2 Mike Wazowski
Honorable Mentions: Nick Wild, Finnick, Violet, Dash, Alice, Judy Hoops, Mr. Incredible, Ralph, Donald Duck, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Huey Dewey and Louie, Flynn Rider, Jessie, Mickey Mouse, Jim Hawkins, Stitch, Angel, Shang, Tigger, Goofy,

1 Quorra

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney