300 Years Dead

This was my entry for the Halloween concept contest!

Winifred Sanderson

“‘Tis Time!”

Winifred is a back-line control hero

Trial Team: Yellow

Stars: :star::star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Winifred walks into the battlefield

Victory: Winifred raises her hands up in the air and shakes them

K.O.: Winifred raises her hands up and turns into stone, exploding into green dust

Basic Attack: Winifred uses her finger to throw a ball of lightning at an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Aging Robbery
:shield: True Damage
Passive: At the beginning of every wave, the player selects an enemy and applies “Witchcraft” on the enemy. Whenever Winifred attacks the enemy under the effect of “Witchcraft”, they lose Max HP instead. If the enemy under the effect of “Witchcraft” is defeated, Winifred attacks enemies like a normal character would

Winifred only attacks the enemy under the effect of “Witchcraft”

While on auto, Winifred applies “Witchcraft” to the frontmost enemy

Active: Winifred takes out a big spoon with a green potion inside of it and throws the potion at an enemy. Then Winifred sucks in the “age” of the enemy for 4 seconds, stealing X HP and 50 energy per second

Winifred may only use this skill if she can defeat an enemy

Green Skill: Spell of Doom
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Winifred takes out her spellbook and opens it up at an enemy. The spellbook launches a green ball of lightning at the enemy, dealing X damage, cursing them for 7 seconds

If the enemy hit was under the effect of “Witchcraft”, the enemy is also pushed back

Blue Skill: Stunning Magic
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Winifred zaps all enemies with lightning, dealing X damage, stunning them for 6 seconds

If one of the enemies was under the effect of “Witchcraft”, they are stunned for 3 more seconds

Purple Skill: Spell of Hell
When Winifred reaches 0 HP, she takes out her spellbook, chanting a spell. Winifred gains invincibility for the duration of the chant. She does this for 4 seconds, regenerating X HP per second

Red Skill: I Put A Spell On You
Whenever an enemy is cursed from any source, the curse’s duration is extended by 30%

The curse decreases any healing by 70% instead of 50%

This may fail against enemies above level Z

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Reality
+Z damage with “Stunning Magic”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Winifred - Hades
Hell’s Gate
Stronger Revival
Allies: Ursula, Megara, Stitch

• +X Reality
  • +X Skill Power
  • “Spell of Hell” lasts for 2 more seconds (increases by 1 second for every added star)

Winifred - Madam Mim
Doom’s Broom
More Evil Witchcraft
Allies: Jafar, Merlin, Robin Hood

• +X Max HP
  • +X Basic Damage
  • When the enemy under the effect of “Witchcraft” is defeated, the player may apply “Witchcraft” on another enemy one more time (this value may not change in any method)
  • If the enemy under the effect of “Witchcraft” is still alive, Winifred gains 40% attack speed until they are defeated (increases by 15% for every added star)

Hope you liked it!

5 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Removing the Bio part!
    • It is just somewhat unnecessary work, and it has been proven an issue when I have been working on my concept for Davy Jones
  • My new concepts page will come this weekend! Sorry for the delay. I originally planned it for last week when the concept contest results were posted, but they weren’t posted until today.
  • Upcoming Heroes List (Unchanged)
    • Gabby Gabby
    • Davy Jones
    • Elizabeth
    • Alphys
    • Metatton
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney