4.4 Known Issues

Thanks for the reminder! Added to the top of the post!

1 Like

Quasimodo is not intended to provide invincibility because the Red Skill activates upon the expiration of Quasimodo’s Shields.
If the White Skill and Red Skill’s Damage Reduction were both active, they would not add up to 100% Damage Reduction. Therefore, Quasimodo and his allies would not be invincible by any circumstance under his kit.

But if he´s paired with other Damage Reductions it might be close.

The red skill is not active until after his shields have expired.

I meant white skill + other heroes. Since there are quite many now that have some sort of Damage Reduction.

When Quasimodo’s spotlight will be available?

Same timing as usual with spotlight heroes after an update!

No problem. Do you think you can fix the pinned bugs in a hot fix update with a cap raise?

Not sure when these fixes will be implemented as the team still needs to look into these issues and make sure they have a proper fix for them.

Ok.

Looks like you just changed the square icon. This is the icon that appeared in the App Store after October. Can you change that?

I don’t believe we can change it easily as that’s done via the app store.

Got it. Just making sure.
I’m certain the pinned bugs get fixed first.

This must be what Barley, Gonzo, and Pacha are causing.

Is it all heroes with the “start of battle” effects, or just Quarterjack?

This isn’t entirely new, I’ve rarely had this issue pop up for the last year and a half or so. Have to close the game and reload to stop it.
It still seems to be occasional though? I’ve used a couple heros with that skill this afternoon and not encountered this problem.

Sometimes the Clawhauser white skill ability does the same. But I can’t figure out yet what causes that.

So far Barley was causing this commonly. It started off with Gonzo.

More like a bug that has been out for a long, long, long time.

Just for clarification on Quackerjack, the enemy team’s bear will appear immediately, your own bear will not appear at all from the start like it should…making you have to summon it, which is ridiculous.

You’re right. Besides, Quarterjack, and his corrupted self should start calling Terror Teddy once the wave starts. First it was called as the creeps appear, and now, this bug.

I think we now know more than we should :sweat_smile:

@Loutre @Nugget

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney