4.5 Hero Stat Refresh Update Notes

That, but also if she would receive Fantastic crit in upcoming badges/ranks, she could easily jump to S-tier. Currently she hardly crits, needs a lot of mods to make her work, similar to Honey Lemon.

Now it’s a weird situation, buff was big, but performance is about the same.

3 Likes

Zeus? really? having Mary and Ian to counter, has to be a joke, put Zeus back as he was, no need to touch him.

3 Likes

I understand your concern, and it is a little disappointing that this is happening, but it will make the game more balanced and hopefully let some other heroes shine. Please do not order the staff around. Everything they do has a purpose. The formus is no place for complaint. If you want to say something, send a message to the staff.

1 Like

With the level cap at 290, Zeus’ active skill can do a max of 39.7 M damage. Prior to the level cap increase and nerf, it was somewhere around 60 M damage. But his other skills remain unchanged. He can still deal 125 M damage with his green skill. His active skill is nearly useless and his green skill can do a ton of damage. That seems imbalanced. Wouldn’t it have been better to reduce his base skill power and the skill power he receives from his red skill and hades disk?

There are heroes that can limit Zeus’ effectiveness. Using Timon & Pumbaa with Ariel or Miguel was a way to counter Zeus‘ damage and Mad Hatter to counter his stun. With this nerf, I don’t know if I need any of those heroes to counter Zeus.

1 Like

Oh, oh. There is a thing called buffs, those can increase his damage back to normal and beyond (with Kristoff). You can still make him do big damage.

His damage never was a problem, but his red skill which remained same!

1 Like

With this nerf you don’t need anything at all to counter Zeus. He is an absolute non-factor now

2 Likes

Except I used those heroes with buffs to increase Zeus’ damage before the nerf. He’s been downgraded from a Rottweiler to a chihuahua.

2 Likes

Gracias por esas actualizaciones!! Una sugerencia la campaña elite Solo arrojan pocas fichas de heroes … Alguna vez se podra que nos den unas 3 fichas en vez de 1 ya que es muy difícil subir la habilidad roja… al maximo y el consumo de fichas en las modificaciones no le encuentro sentido … es mucho en comparación a la cantidad de fichas que se pueden conseguir … Solo eso … por ahora!!

1 Like

I’m not sure this is the case… I tried to ignore Zeus twice in different War hits earlier, since the hits didn’t matter, and he still beat the majority of my heroes.

He still needs countering in some way or another, he’s definitely not weak

2 Likes

Elsa got substantially boosted this is a max level elsa on 21

6 Likes

I know that.

I feel like you missed the point of my post though- I just said her performance isn’t much different as she already was good. The stats themselves did get increased quite a lot

3 Likes

Is patch notes 4.6 coming

2 Likes

Some of Cinderella’s nerfs are temporary, right? I remember hearing something about that but I’m not sure.

1 Like

Yes. :santa:

2 Likes

Thanks, and Merry Christmas by the way!

1 Like

Do anyone know about shop refresh from January 1st? Thank you.

1 Like

Wait a few hours.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney