4.5 Known Issues

Could you specify what the glitch is and provide a screen recording of the glitched animation?

1 Like

Well I guess this clears it up…

1 Like

Of course!! After his white skill, a blue fire animation stays on. My icloud storage is too full​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: so i will provide screenshots @Nugget

1 Like

Because it’s suppose to be, the flame is from blue skill, and the more HP Hades has lost the bigger is the flame.

1 Like

My mistake​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I looked at his skills and it didn’t say anything about that. Sorry for any confusion!!

1 Like

That would be a very good deal if it was actually Cinderella like in the description. @Nugget

2 Likes

He’s the prettiest princess at the ball! :sweat_smile: I let the team know!

8 Likes

It should be updated to Duff now!

2 Likes

Aww, was hoping for Cinderella.

Thank you for making me laugh. :laughing:

1 Like

Did you miss Cinderella? Well, think again, because this golfist is the right guy to smash some castles. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, he does live in a castle of his own. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Not much of a bug, I think…

But Darkwing Duck’s disk doesn’t have a set duration of a slow, this cause enemies to be slowed way too much to the point they can’t do a thing without chance to fight back. Currently the slow is permanent.

Can this be changed, and set duration for the slow of 5-10 seconds? @Nugget

4 Likes

Is the bug with Items known? There’s some weirdness with items not showing “Craft” or “Equip” when you have all of the components and gold requirements. I’ve been having to click on each hero’s items to see if I had collected everything, rather than getting the “notification” when an item can be crafted.

An example, if an item has 1 or 2 sub items and both are collected then it will show as “Craft”. If an item has child sub items and all items are collected, then it doesn’t show “Craft”.

It used to show “Craft” when you could craft an item, but now it only shows craft if the top level items are already crafted. Also, the gold shown at the top level doesn’t feel like it is adding the gold requirements for the child items.

1 Like

Skill tags are missing on the previous refreshed heroes which received new bonuses to their disks.
Scrooge, Donald, and Maleficent.

4 Likes

Hello, I wrote to support about this problem and they sent me to this section: I completed all the collections, but I miss 3 tokens to get to 300. I thought completing a collection automatically should have give me all necessary tokens… I hope I explained myself. Thank you.

3 Likes

This is a known issue that the team is investigating currently!

4 Likes

Patch notes will be coming out today. Please keep the Known Issues topic focused on bugs.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t know where to put it!!

1 Like

I’ve noticed with Zootopia heroes their franchise hero deal is less materials than other heroes for the same price

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney