4.5 Known Issues

I’d like to ask: In the screenshot: it states “get”, meaning the badges needed to craft the spellbook badge is not complete. But when I press on the badge, I can see that the badge has all the parts needed for crafting already. Is this a bug?

3 Likes

yes it is ^^ same bug as this

1 Like

Haven’t had the team post the background issue regarding chapter 49 for more than a year. It’s still the sparring background.

1 Like

What’s inside the circle is telling me that the coliseum tutorial is never ending if I switch heroes from either lineups 2 or 3, even if I go back, but still it doesn’t say that I unlocked the coliseum.

That is why I’m calling to make sure it gets pinned.

1 Like

if you send in a support ticket, they can set your tutorial to complete :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do I do that?

If this is not a mistake, we are very very happy.

A bit ridiculous…

2 Likes

I’m having this problem. Trying to rank a hero and it says that I haven’t 3 star’d some extremely basic campagin levels that I’ve done years ago?!

1 Like

I’m getting that as well

2 Likes

I honestly think that this is a cheap trick and I am truely disgusted by this.

Firstly, leaving this event to run at the end of the contest, meaning people would have already used up all their stamina with the previous two double drop events and now we get 4x. It is a trick to get people to spend more today in an already financial unstable economy, and with people just spending holidays with fanilya and friends, leaving little extra money for things like this.

Secondly, the event only started at 10am GMT time, that is 2am San Fransisco time. Which means that people that live in SF won’t be awake probably when the contest ends (7am SF time)
Like how is this fair?
And just FYI I am GMT+1 time, so this is not about me

Honestly, the team needs to get up to speed with their players and understanding why people are getting fed up with this game, because it is things like this that just boils my blood.

2 Likes

I think Quasi’s Purple skill needs a little change, this will have a balance for Arena/Coli :balance_scale::

• Debuff amount limit increased to 4.
  • Add Increased cooldown duration to 4.

20221229_203145

1 Like

He doesn’t need any changes.

1 Like

🤷🏻

About ≈ 10 heroes can kill him

1 Like

what’s happened here then lol

(the Bob has damage)

4 Likes

I guess it’s Christmas spirit, he wants to make things a bit easier for you. :woman_shrugging:

Or literally Christmas spirits… ghosts attacked him, kinda late.
(Weird.)

5 Likes

Now that y’all are back @Nugget is Cinderella being fixed backed to how she was? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s on the team’s board to be worked on!

2 Likes

I have found an issue where stich does his white skill in the Ohana trial events, but it misses completely and does not hit an enemy.

1 Like

@Nugget

The design team can fix this option to be able to choose all and not be blocked?

Maybe it’s just Spanish version. But putting this here to see if affect anyone else.

1 Like

This was supposed to be fixed in a previous patch, however it is still an issue in certain views where “PATCH” is hidden under the “Sort button”

And yes, enhance all would really save a lot of time, and even better would be to be able to select heroes to enhance badges for.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney