4.7 Known Issues

Please remember to also submit support tickets through the game if you encounter any bugs or issues. Thanks!

7 Likes

Im unable to do a support ticket due to my account consolidation is still pemding, but i didn’t get my gold from surge. Also skilling up heros even will skill ups are that people’s diamonds and not using skill ups

1 Like

Also how is this even possible

1 Like

They were probably matched with a now-empty guild, and won automatically.

1 Like

Error when trying to fight Friendship campaigns

normal fights are stuck in loading

SERVER 25

3 Likes

@Samm is this statement true?

“The players which attacked the enemy will get war crates at the end of the battle. Players that did not attack any enemy during the war will get no war crates.”

So far it HEAVILY seems like that, tested it on my (so-far-not-consolidated) alts, all in the same guild. One got Platinum War Crates, one got Gold War Crates, two got nothing.
(Just for the record, I didn´t ask to consolidate 4 if anyone smart comes around…)

3 Likes

Not an issue, but was not sure where to post

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

What does the Boomer car description mean? Max HP of each attacker is reduced 5% or up to 30%? Huh?

1 Like

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to check in and give an update for the following issues:

1. Guild MMRs reset to 0
  • should be fixed, but will recheck to verify
  1. Some Guilds are in the wrong League
  • some of these are fixed, but we’ll need to do a server update tomorrow (hopefully morning) to fix the rest
  1. Friendship Campaign giving an error with Quick Fights, Normal Fights get stuck loading
  • still investigating
8 Likes

900 that’s alot

![Screenshot_20230221_211335_Disney Heroes|690x318](upload://ucUHoF5WEx9ICzafgqy2C3J8Lxq.jpeg)

1 Like

Figured out what happened the game decided to use diamonds b4 my skill point consumables so it used all 5k of my diamonds on skill points

1 Like

Yeah im getting that too. And a lot more ‘out of sync’ messages while tapping on pirze wall.

Did things just slow down after update?

3 Likes

What kind of reflect lasts more than 1 min in game???

And btw, why Quorra has such a terrible refresh??? Especially her passive stats from Red skill???

Her skill power went from 1M3 something to 1M5… Yeah such wonderful boost :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Someone at Perblue hates her or something, why does she always get treated sooo badly like this???

3 Likes

Well, we have MMR now but we are unranked lol, so many guilds same, they don’t show in any league

3 Likes

No, they read people complaining in patch notes, so they tamed her refresh. :laughing:

4 Likes

That kind when you kill reflect source for Meg literally 5s before the timer you are at.

1 Like

Her Reflect source is Drakken, FYI. It is supposed to last for 9 sec, not more than 1min

1 Like

Quorra refresh was partially good. I expected a REAL boost from her green skill, like we had on Baymax and we had barely 10 millions difference at best🤔

3 Likes

Here is the video of that fight. Check this and you will see that the reflect lasts almost all the fight :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney