4.7 Known Issues

This bug still… smh

5 Likes

I find this a rather big problém with Quasimodo

The Armor and Reality should be capped to 3 buffs at a time on Quasi. More just makes him undefeatable. @Samm

Kind of similar with Meilin and the Hardy stacks. My belief is the hardy stacks should be capped at 10… or 15 at most.

2 Likes

Very bad belief.

And armor/reality negation exists, Elsa in this scenario won’t be affected by his buffs.
Try harder.

2 Likes

Frankly, both Meilin and Quasimodo disc healing should have cool down, like many other discs.

They are insanely hard to defeat once they get their shield going :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

If you could only remove them… oh wait, you can!

Stop complaining on things which are ok.

2 Likes

Meilin more often than not just gets oneshot anyway

1 Like

You know that buff removal is about 50% effective… if even?

Also iirc Quasi also gets Damage Reduction so your talk about negations is plain useless.

Ok though, I see you want to keep the broken tank hero sooo badly.

2 Likes

Oh please. Like I haven’t tried those :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Tron and Aurora gain energy too slowly to counter Quasimodo and Meilin. Even with their max rank and max red skill

And I even used Aurora and Tron to counter 1 or 2 for some cases. And boom, time out :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Next time, stop assuming other people are stupid except you :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Because that guy use them :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: duh, obviously. All the talk about balance is meaningless when it comes to the broken heroes that THEY use! So much for every hero should be equal :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Such convenience

1 Like

Except he’s right. They’re easy to kill, especially Meilin. There’s really no need to make it personal just cause you’re annoyed by them.

And no I don’t use them… not Meilin at least

3 Likes

What are you even using then?

3 Likes

Baymax, Jim, Aurora, Tron and Darkwing

Since the day these 2 are released, they are not the type to gain energy fast. That’s must be the way Perblue designs them

1 Like

Jim + Aurora guarantees her active in like 2-3 seconds

4 Likes

Kim’s damage was decreased!

Before

After

Please fix this @Samm

The patch notes clearly stated the damage will be increased.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney