4.9 Known Issues

When using Eeyore and Hook together Hook does not use the debuffs from his Patches at the start because both are putting sap on the enemies at the start and I guess Eeyore’s sap gets put onto enemies because his is longer than Hook’s

2 Likes

Never really saw that happen because both hook and eeyore are at the beginning of red

1 Like

30 is good enough. But there should be higher count of free ones anyway…

At least 1:3 (free vs free+extra), the best would be 1:2 tho.

2 Likes

3 free daily ones, then…

3 Likes

looks like that exact text was corrected, but the tooltip text was not -

it does beggar belief sometimes guys.

2 Likes

Skinner is level 219 but the badge isn’t able to be equipped?? This badge is glitched, as it doesn’t allow to be equipped by any 155+ hero.

2 Likes

GRUESOME GRAVE (R5)” & “CAT ON A LAPTOP (R5)” are in Chapter 26. If you haven’t finished chapter 26 (At least Stage 1 and 2), it won’t show up

What I can see the “Guresome Grave” badge is locking. :mag:

2 Likes

Ahhhh I see

3 Likes

Please remove this useless pop-up screen when promoting heroes. Waste of time, it makes already annoying cap rises even more annoying, same with dreadful badge enhance, why there can’t be option to enhance all badges with one click? :expressionless:

@Samm

2 Likes

Uhm @Samm, I know this is not an in-game issue, but it is an issue on this forum. I have been slowly losing my badges earned on this forum, such as “Regular”. Is this a glitch, or was is on purpose :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Trust level can decrease if your activity is also decreased, or you got flagged.

4 Likes

@Samm Idk if you’ve seen this, but for some reason, Dr. Facilier is nowhere to be seen in Hero filters, like Red Team.
Also, King Triton’s Basic Attack mistakenly hits allies in front of him. :confused:

1 Like

@Samm Eeyore’s shield can still be stolen ←

Jessie did
2 Likes

Something is deadly wrong with Skinner. This is my fight in Coli. It last the whole fight like this

Do you even test Skinner before releasing him?

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Does King Triton actually do damage to the allies when that happens?

1 Like

Do you mean that his shield can be cleared/removed?

1 Like

removed/copied/stolen

You can see that Jessie’s shield she’s having is Eeyore’s shield she’s stole.

Tried with Abu and others, same problem.

Btw, His shield can still be copied.

3 Likes

Good question!
While I was playing the Elite Campaign, in one of the Chapters, Triton’s Basic Damage hits one of my allies (in this case, Belle), to the point that that Hero gets K.O.-ed.

1 Like

I noticed a mistake. They put 201 heroes when they are supposed to be 202

1 Like

Dr. Facilier is missing from all filters. That’s why.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney