4.9 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

7 Likes

@Samm Curious is this intended or an error? What was said we should have gotten a higher Stamina hard cap with this update?

Like as said here:

Figured I hear and hope this can be fixed soon if it is an error :-).

7 Likes

Stamina Hard Cap is not the Regen Cap, sadly…

In Data it is the Cap up to which you can purchase stamina from Get More Stamina feature…

Meaning regenerating stamina just got more useless… which It already was. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hard Cap is the 3k, which was mentioned to be increased and it wasn’t…

2 Likes

That is Stamina Regeneration Cap, not Hard Cap!

(See my comment above why)

2 Likes

That doesn’t scale at all properly if that’s the case, 1 Stamina Buy or 1 Quest Collection and you’re immediately over double the regen cap :thinking: what’s the point in increasing the Generation rate if this cap is so obstructively low?

Clearly that needs to be increased dramatically, too :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

A deal has 626k for $20. I would like a third of that (equivalent of 209k = 12.63M stamina) to be given to F2P players in 4 weeks.

That means almost 500k stamina DAILY.
I don’t see that anyhow…

Only then you can try have some balance.

3 Likes

Oh… . Misunderstood.

So they increase stamina regan, but not the actual stamina regan cap?
Isn’t that kind of incentivizing unhealthy gaming behavior by encouraging players to be on every 2 or so hours rather than focus on real life?

Just by sleeping we will be losing out on a lot of stamina afterall, which might unhealthy stress some people. So yeah kind of worried this will encourage unhealthy gaming behavior for some.

Hopefully they will increase the Stamina regan cap to 10 000 stamina if not 30 000 stamina out of respect for people having life in real life as well like school and/or work.

4 Likes

Hardly as that would be literally insane.

They just made the hoarding tactics (then lauching a double drop item) the only effective thing now. Sadly.

Stamina Regen Cap would need to be at least 60x buys to be efficient. Currently 300k, 100x more than we have.

2 Likes

Said for some or a few players it might matter, but those are the types of people that are vulnerable to unhealthy gaming behavior.

While it properly incentives me to be on more than I am now, I won’t worry any sleep over it.

Still, I do hope the Stamina Regan Cap can be increased for the respect of players real life, since there are likely a few that will feel a bit stressed by that the stamina fills up in 1-2 hours.

It is at least something for PerBlue to consider.

2 Likes

Personally I sit over the regen cap for 99% of the time as it’s inefficient to do otherwise, so it’s sad that the benefit of increased Generation rate won’t be of any benefit to me whatsoever. I was hoping that I’d be able to get some stamina regen for at least a few days of saving before it maxed out, but alas, it’s going to be just a couple of hours or so a month at most.

I suspect most active players would say the same :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I mean… Kira is just doing the less optimal way now.

Since even before changes the double drop tactics was like 10% worse than immediately spending everything…

Now it’s not worse, the double drop tactics is better. And it can be proven, if necessary.

2 Likes

@Samm
Seriously…Speed buff talents just changed without prior notice? Fixing an issue by changing it? :sweat_smile:
What people patched him just because tot he got speed buff.

5 Likes

I agree with what was said about regeneration rate and the need for a stress free game.
Like it or not, there are people who will feel like they are missing out on crafting when the cap limit is reached (which now, on S1, takes about 1.5 hours).

I think the cap should be designed to be filled in 6-8 hours. That will cause less stress on players.

2 Likes

He can’t trigger it
So it’s actually better now in his case

3 Likes

@Samm

The stamina cap needs to go up quite a bit, minimum to 100,000. It takes a lot of work to collect and craft Badges. 3000 is not enough currently. They have to do something about it, they are not helping us.

1 Like

Then they should fix. Wall-e just like jim. Read those skills.

1 Like

…

Jim gives an energize buff. Wall-E only gives energy. So no they don’t need to fix anything.

4 Likes

They could just add to Wall-E some tiny timed buff like Energized, even for 2s on his green and purple which could allow to trigger speed benevolence.

3 Likes

Good talk when you didn’t invest anything on it.
And like Musketeer said, they could do that or any to trigger it instead of changing it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney