4.9 Known Issues

I meant, 4 Stars is fine by me.

1 Like

Technically each reset gives 3 battles/sets of rewards, before it was 92k for 2 sets.

It is technically better, but of course PB did go out their way to ruin the rewards and remove the most valuable - Jake Long’s chips… or at least any chips for exclusive hero like Skinner or Flash. Badge crates are good but not enough, nor are exclusive.

2 Likes

The rewards are horrible to say the least. The free gifts are not better in any way

I don’t know what they plan for this anniversary but things look grim from the start. That’s not a good sign

And they wonder why people leave…cause we don’t feel appreciated

3 Likes

LOL
this is entertaining reading on a Friday morning

We shouldn’t be surprised by anything like this anymore

10 chips - yay, let’s all jump for joy…

Also, did you notice that they just didn’t want us to use Baymax in the rules (no Blue, no Yellow and BOOM, no Tanks)
But he is not OP at all…?
LOL

Said it before and I’ll say it again:
They need to reduce the number of players in order to merge the servers
S1 cannot handle the amount of players currently, so they need to reduce the player base on S1 to reduce lag and then again to merge S21 and S25 (although S25 is pretty much dead as it is)

At this point it might be easier to just go
Select random 50% of server, DELETE profiles
it will make some people unhappy, but some won’t be affected
so the same as they are doing now pretty much, but with much less work :rofl:

3 Likes

I asked support why we couldn’t raid and this is their answer.

Which trial has the same enemies all duration that we can’t raid?

That is just lame and purely stupid

1 Like

The responses from the support team have been really automated lately, every message saying they are “fellow players”
however there is a lack of understanding of our concerns… which makes me wonder how much they have played the actual game

These trials are pointless anyway, they do not give hero chips, which they will probably sell at a massive markup in the next week
Just goes to show how much they actually care about their loyal players

6 Likes

i just now realised that this is 5 (five) stamina packs and 1,000 actual gold :joy: :man_facepalming:

don’t push the boat out guys :joy:

4 Likes

This is wrong anyway, the enemies don’t change, I had the exact same ones on tries 1, 2 and 3 :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Again, this just proves it

3 Likes

To unlock Jake.

This free gift is ok for new players and these which missed out his trial event.

The trial event is the one which should give good rewards, as it requires upgraded heroes and then stamina to reset… it doesn’t as for now, I guess I will just save that stamina. :woman_shrugging:

@Samm
Next time, though, please increase the amount of resets to 50, and not decreasing them. It’s really looks like you wanted to disappoint as many people as possible in many separate ways. Sad.

3 Likes

Not even next week it seems

Wow… what an absolute slap in the faces of the players. Thank you guys!

3 Likes

the “i” says it all though - 15 refreshes with stamina and can´t raid…

“Event will run for 3 days. Only 3 free chances per day. Up to 15 extra chances can be purchased using Stamina. This event cannot be raided.”
-Jake Long Trials, “Deal/Bundle/Event” tab

2 Likes

The enemy lineups in both of Monkey Fist’s friendship campaigns are duplicates. First Quasimodo, and now Monkey Fist. This really needs to be changed.

1 Like

That’s what I intended to post, and that needs to get fixed, but I highlighted the section that needs to be fixed in green.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

At this point, I don’t even care. Even if all campaigns had a single Ralph.

7 Likes

Is this a bug? I should be earning the difference right? I’m bleeding gold considering 2x gold is activated.

Started with 151 M

Farming costs 3.24M

But I supposedly managed to recoup 5.15M gold back which should have added ~1.9M to my total

But I ended with 148 which is ~3.24M less than my starting gold

1 Like

The amount of gold displayed as cost on the Power Craft screen is additional gold required on top of the return from raiding. If the raids covered it, it would show as 0.

Hence why your inventory gold was reduced by the same amount

3 Likes

Why is there no daily event today at normal time? Usually there is one if we have event

1 Like

Port/trial event is live for another 5h

2 Likes

Which is weird because it used to be active/inactive at this time

Did something change?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney