4 Year Anniversary!

4 Year Anniversary

Hello everyone! We’re so excited for our 4 year anniversary that we’re just gonna get straight into all the fun things we have planned!

First off what you all already know is our Anniversary Hero, Daisy Duck from Mickey and Friends! We’re so excited to bring her into Disney Heroes: Battle Mode and here she is:

Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck is a front-line “Damage” hero on the Red team. Daisy Duck will be available in the Daisy Duck Trial Event!

Skills

Quick Tempered

Daisy throws a tantrum, Silencing the closest enemies for a duration, and dealing Fantastic Damage to them.

Me, Me, Me

Daisy gains a duplicate of the last several Buffs gained by other allies for a duration. Daisy also gains Shield HP for a duration.

All Makeupped

Daisy slingshots a compact from her purse into all enemies, granting herself and all allies Precise for a duration. Daisy also Removes Invisibility and deals Fantastic Damage to each enemy.

Displeased Duck

When another ally is Charmed, Daisy gains Basic Damage and Skill Power for a duration. Daisy can gain Basic Damage and Skill Power from this Skill once every X seconds. When an ally is Charmed during that cooldown, Daisy instead heals for a percent of her Max HP.

Practical Accessory

While Buffed by “Me, Me, Me”, Daisy’s “All Makeupped” deals extra Fantastic Damage, and Silences all enemies for a duration. When Daisy loses a Buff, all other allies gain Basic Damage and Skill Power for a duration. Allies can gain Basic Damage and Skill Power this way once every X seconds.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Silence is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Reality per Red Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Energy Gain

Friendships

• Donald Duck
  • Fear

Anniversary Events

Next up are the events we have planned! We’re going to be doing another Trial Event. This will be 8 days of the Daisy Trial where you can earn Daisy Hero Chips and more! There will be 10 stages where each will get harder and harder with 32 chances total to play over 8 days.

All Ports and Trials will be open for the week! With drop events happening everyday.

We’ll also be having daily giveaways starting on 5/16 and the last giveaway will be on 5/23.

The Anniversary fun starts on May 16th and here are some sneak peeks of some of the rewards you may get:

39 Likes

Wow, that’s beautiful, this is the best update ever.

Better than Patch Note “Kim Possible” :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I’m so excited for Daisy Duck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Daisy is here! :grinning:

3 Likes

Poor Baggy …

Hopefully it will be alike the Fozzie trials! We’ll see I guess :man_shrugging:

Worst thing would be if it would again be so hard as last variants of trials event…

That’s very nice!

1 Like

She grants her allies a buff specifically to hit invisible enemies, but also at the same time removes the enemy invisibility? What’s the point of that lol

:thinking: :man_shrugging:

(yes I know evasion etc. but that’s secondary)

4 Likes

Happy 4th Anniversary! :cake:

Here. Now.

Really cool icon!

daisy-duck-ducktales

I hate it. Bagheera did nothing wrong to deserve it.

Finally it’s back! Finally some proper challenge, I hope.

I hope we will finally see triple port event.
And 5/10 red skill chips from elite.

It never was impossible hard.
And it’s only place in the game with any existing challenge.

Nah.

Next… 20th Anniversary of Kim Possible, next month. :blush:

And when Daisy will appear in game?

6 Likes

That’s my birthday!

4 Likes

Super excited for Daisy… loving the trial coming back… and excited for the events gonna happen :tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

She becomes available on the 16th with the new Trial Event as it says in the post.

4 Likes

So I assume this is a server update only @Loutre?
Edit: thanks Loutre :blush:

3 Likes

Daisy making friends with Fear? ln my opinion Disgust was better but that’s ok.

Happy anniversary! Ecstatic the game has continued service for all this time! I’m excited for Daisy and all the other characters coming up this year! Four more years! Four more years!

1 Like

Daisy Duck 4 Year Anniversary YEAH!!! :partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck: @Loutre

2 Likes

I knew it! As I can already tell about the new icon earlier, it’s no surprise that she’s up next.
I knew she’d be with Donald in friend campaign, as for Fear it sounds interesting.
I remember doing the trial event for Fozzie Bear last year, so this will be exciting. As for this year’s trial event I can’t wait to see what it would be like. The 4th Anniversary badges and borders look spectacular!:+1:
Exciting news overall, and Happy 4th Anniversary!:partying_face::birthday:

2 Likes

Have you seen how bonkers Evasion can be? That’s the primary draw of Precise, I’d say.

1 Like

Hopefully Daisy will move to Prize Wall after anniversary so that we all can earn some extra hero chips and red skill chips for her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fingers crossed for good anniversary events

1 Like

So, if Daisy is going to appear in the game on the 16th, will we unlock her on that day?

2 Likes

Glad Daisy’s finally in the game. Having her be friends with Fear is a bit odd, but I prefer the odd friendships. Here’s hoping that her addition means that characters like Marcy Wu, Constantine, Victor & Sparky, Will Vandom, Paige, M-O, and Franny Robinson will be added, soon.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney