4 Year Anniversary!

I sense some silly talk in this chat. That is not allowed.

From what I recall, this hero behaves similarly as Donald…

1 Like

Daisy is here! :duck: :handbag: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Yes, and it’s very nice to have her in the game. However, I do have mixed feelings about one skill:

This feels like a hard counter to Bagheera, someone I had just built up to a usable state. If Daisy does indeed render him largely pointless, that’s going to be a lot of resources that I spent on a hero that I really only got to use a month or two. I’m beginning to wonder, once again, how prudent it is to invest heavily in newer heroes. (Except Zeus, of course, who’s the favored one.)

I’m not 100% sure, but that does seem like some version of the wave trial event, where there were multiple difficulties available for the duration of the trial and players got to choose which difficulty they felt they could handle. If so, I’m glad to see it return; I just hope that the players unable to handle the hardest difficulties still get sufficient rewards to make it worthwhile.

Hm. I’m guessing you can’t confirm whether we’ll see the same drop events for each day, or whether one or more days during the celebration will be offering a different drop event?

EDIT: Unless the “drop events” are referring to something instead of, or in addition to, double/triple drops in Ports and Team Trials. Wait and see, I guess…

And, of course, the first giveaway will be something trivial like a 10x diamond crate, and everyone will immediately complain about how awful the rewards are and how it’s the worst event ever. It’s a tradition by now.

Looking forward to this event, as always.

I get the feeling that some of the campaign-type trials were definitely “impossible hard” for a great many players. The Daisy Duck Trial doesn’t look to be that type of trial, but until we see it in game I’m still going to be a little nervous over it.

Agreed, unless the trial event somehow gives at least as many hero chips and red skill chips as a decent Prize Wall. And even then, I wouldn’t turn down the chance for more chips…

2 Likes

No violet yet

Oh wait I thought it was the ducktales violet

1 Like

Reread Bagheera’s disk.

This will only make Bagheera + Tron teams even stronger.

1 Like

True, there are combinations where removing the invisibility could have other effects that help the team (and with Tron in particular, I tend to forget about his other abilities beyond removing enemy buffs, a fault I need to correct in myself…).

So all I gotta say is I fell like Daisy was the only piece that I’m missing for back up
daisy-duck-ducktales

And TBH I’m glad she coming

So Donald Duck I understand
But I guess for fear it’s because either they both have purple or maybe Daisy has rage just like Donald and fear is scared of these types of things

2 Likes

l just saw Daisy Duck in the game.

2 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Snow white!?!? Where is she?

1 Like

Well her prize wall starts on Thursday which means we’ll probably see her when the anniversary starts and I better get some rest because I had a long day

1 Like

Since Daisy is in game does that mean final stats @Loutre? :thinking: I assume so since you said that about Snow White that’s why she isn’t in game

To add to the Anniversary week would be to give this border to everyone to complete Mickey and friends

So the only way to restore the status quo is to remove one of my top team for someone I have not invested in and am not using?
Tron in this case.

This is who I do use:

@Loutre Will there ever be a Daisy Duck border? :thinking: We have one for Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy… so would make sense to have one for Daisy :thinking: Then we’d have a full Mickey and friends borders

Pete and Pluto borders are still ‘missing’.

And as Daisy is in game, she has really fun animations.

I entered the game not too long ago, and there she is!:grinning:

2 Likes

The fab 5s all here now

I’m so excited!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney