5.0 Known Issues

Mr.Bandit sorry I’ve been a bit mean but please tell me what the disk switch bug is

1 Like

We set all prices in USD. Changes are part of an automated process, and these fluctuations are based on exchange rates, local currencies, etc.

1 Like

Loutre back in the day said it was some third-party app doing the fluctuations.

I’d still like more if it had been like in early days… where UK, France, Germany etc etc had the deals for like half the price… now it’s more than USD price again.
Even that Mexican one…

6 Likes

At least scale up the deals to give more stamina and other items if prices increased.

Now was 4th price rise since that happened, but yesterday’s one was a huge increase. Most expensive pack cost 30 pounds more.

1 Like

You want them to what?
Give us more things because the price increased?

How dare you ask such a thing. Outrageous I tell you, simply outrageous.

3 Likes

So you stopped to use this

4 Likes

I think it may be in the bug tracking section of the roadmap soon.

1 Like

And we still don’t know why they increased those prices… a standard stamina pack cost now 21.99 euros instead of 14.79 euros🙁

4 Likes

I assume (not confirm) that PerBlue just abandoned that third-party program Loutre told us about.

3 Likes

@Polaris Tiana’s white skill can be activated when she is alone. The result is nothing 🤷🏼

2 Likes

Skill point slider text/button jumps about, seems to happen on any skill on any hero

4 Likes

Shield mod not working?

It worked fine before, but as soon as I unlocked the second patch (shield share…), it started to only work sometimes. Other times it starts like this. No reason for it whatsoever…

Edit: wanna add that it generally still works if there are allies. It mostly seems to fail if she’s alone

5 Likes

Tiana’s white skill targets allies, so if there are no allies there won’t be any result.

We are no longer using that third-party to adjust currency rates. We do have an internal tool that will do this for us going forward so you may see some changes with future updates.

Passed both these to the team to investigate + fix.
Thanks all!

3 Likes

Bad move… prices increased drastically for whatever reason. And they will keep increasing in future??

3 Likes

Unfortunately, when the agreement with the third party ended we were forced to revert their changes. We will continue to make adjustments over time to make the value of the IAPs in other countries make more sense.

2 Likes

“Forced?..”

2 Likes

So the agreement was for… 9.5 months?
Considering this was written on August 8, 2022 by Loutre:

We are using a third party right now to help us figure out the currency exchange/inflation for the countries and so the price right now is what they have told us is best with what our price was and for those countries. Right now the countries seeing a price change are:

• Australia
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • France
  • Germany
  • Mexico
  • Philippines
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom

We may extend to others or keep it how it is now. We are seeing how it works. So far it looks like it’s been helpful to the players in those countries and these were also the one’s who would write in the most saying the prices for their currency was not fair for how their dollar was.

We only started this last week so it may take us a few months to judge how well it’s going.

4 Likes

Hopefully, very soon, with prices increased and deals being the same, and special stamina packs being even worse (where is the 640k stam pack?) it’s simply not worthy buying any deals.

4 Likes

clearly that pack was too good and was removed from appearing anytime since

but it adds to the “good outrules bad” rule - where the “whales” (where I can include myself in this regard) simply see no reason to buy a deal that is worse than they once seen…

and since everyone takes the price of the resources they are offered differently… stamina is still worth the most since it´s given the least of compared to everything else

2 Likes

But that isn’t my mean. Her white skill can be activated when there are no allies, only her. That’s a waste of energy she has.

An example video:

So, Tiana shouldn’t activate her white skill until at least one ally is present in combat.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney