5.0 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

8 Likes

Can the team double check that some of the refreshed skill values are correct? They look absolutely bonkers :exploding_head:

If they are correct then they really need to be formatted in a more readable way, 10-figure (or even 11-figure for some!) numbers are difficult to interpret

7 Likes

this is utterly useless for her
 she doesn’t apply any disables to take advantage of it. it does nothing.

please replace it for speed debilitation or health drain

3 Likes

that’s nothing new, was for a while, but it’s much common now.

2 Likes

Yes, but it would be a really nice and easy QoL to just present the numbers in a more user friendly way
and with the exponential growth of everything, it is really badly needed before we get to 15 digits values for most heroes

6 Likes

That’s the QoL concern, yeah, the greater concern is that by buffing heroes to such extent to even up the hero balance, it’s not really evening it up at all - we’re just playing hero leapfrog :grimacing:

5 Likes

Hola soy Wolfart97 soy el nuevo juego pero tengo el problema despues que actualizo por una nueva heroe es Tiana entre a Google Play, termino de actualizar pero entre y me espere a cargar cuando me deja entrar el juego y resulta que me dice “Error de conexion” no se si me hacen el favor arreglar el juego por favor.

1 Like

Most of them still have some weakness, and there is a lot of ways to get around.

Besides, all you did is seen the numbers.

1 Like

Hi @Samm, is there any chance the team could revisit Calhoun’s second patch? Armor blight, by removing armor, directly conflicts with her red skill. It actually makes her weaker when leveling her patch.

Thanks so much, and loving the update otherwise! Patch day is awesome!

6 Likes

agreed

Look at this Power Creep on one of the recently refreshed heroes:

No wonder new players are discouraged from playing

7 Likes

:confused:

you only presented ranks, and it’s supposed to make hero better.

2 Likes

Debuff, At least she has Slow

2 Likes

removing tenacity and evasion makes disables longer/higher chance to apply.

SLOW ISN’T AFFECTED BY THAT.

2 Likes

She slows enemies giving them a debuff and so it should work

3 Likes

The refreshes are obviously a good thing, and yeah stats aren’t everything, mechanics and abilities are still the major battle influence. I’d just like PB to keep an eye on the scaling before it gets too out of hand :stuck_out_tongue: if the trend continues, no amount of team comping will take down a recently refreshed lineup without also using some. In the tens of billions, stat differences are definitely battle-significant.

I realise this is a side-effect of PB being unable to perform ‘proper’ refreshes, thus the stat buffs have to be huge in order to be effective. Just need to be careful as it’s very easy to just ramp everything up so high that it snowballs into the same lack of balance as before.

4 Likes

But
 if she removes tenacity/evasion, what kind of advantage she gains from it IF she doesn’t apply ANY disable on her own. It’s pointless.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that Vanellope was fighting alone against a team, lowering tenacity doesn’t help her but if it helps her team, she can help ice teams, she can help other characters keep enemies in check.

3 Likes

We will try to get commas added for the sake of everyone’s eyes.

15 Likes

But talents are supposed to help hero itself, it’s designed for their own skills.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing Miguel’s problem, although there is still a bug with his blue ability not applying attack speed reduction to the enemy.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney