5.1 Known Issues

Team trials need a serious refresh. They are basically useless as of now

3 Likes

Looking at the 2nd image, idk, Imma be needing some of them, for my Orange 1-2 Heroes… :3

2 Likes

I can see why,I never used mim so I don’t know what good she can do

1 Like

They need a switch for some badge bits and SCALING…
6 bits even tripled are fairly useless - you get about 2 badges worth per reset… but you actually need 100s of badges to craft a single Y29 badge.
Hence why @Samm. Same like Invasion, it only gives a yield of a very tiny fraction of what is necessary.

3 Likes

While we are at it, let’s throw orange, red and yellow bits to the mix.

And ideally Orange and Red FULL BADGES (as well as Yellow Bits) to Diamond Crates as well. The Red ones ended at Y7 anyway… (discounting the bit-badges which stayed till Y9.)

Also…

Please Boss Quick Fight in Invasion when? Would be nice if there was some consecutive way of fighting them.

4 Likes

True that. I believe that’s 70 x 19 fights which is… mind-boggling 1,330 fights. Plus 70 x 7 = 490 fights, meaning there would be 1,820 fights for a newcomer.

Had one fight took a minute, that would be… 30 hours and 20 minutes continually playing just campaigns.

4 Likes

About badges and team trials…

What a very use…less badge bit raided from a campaign, a lot…

Each hero needs exactly ONE Slug Things - the only badge this bit can craft… and there are 206 heroes. Yet, I have enough bits to craft not 200, but almost TWO THOUSANDS of them!

This is a problem of “Team Trials x Not Well Placed Badge Bits In Campaign” @Samm
and… the problem is pretty much the same as the one with Secondary Stats - the team just cannot seem to find the right nuance here to make each Badge Bit worth its placement.

4 Likes

Actually, that comment made me think of this and yeah figured you might want to take it into consideration:

Not sure if actually true or not, but yeah it is likely part of the reason that Close Shave still only have 2 badge grind spots.

3 Likes

I wonder in what form that “scary, scary spreadsheet” exists…

Because it could actually be… you know… less scary. Also iirc there are overall like… 10 placements for badge bits and only 6 are used 99% of the time (the only time more were used was when the campaign had gold credits dropping… I mean, data can still tell so :man_shrugging: )

1 Like

Sadly it has been 4 years… and this is still an issue

Can this be added to the roadmap?
Or is this added to the list of things that just will never be fixed?

3 Likes

I can also create a “scary” spreadheet to generate a list of things I know no one needs…

3 Likes

I can shove the devs literally thousands of spreadsheets for things no one even cares about so :joy:
Let´s shake hands :handshake:

3 Likes

It was said during the Live Q&A and the “scary” was likely just used for fun, remember smiling at it when I first saw it :-).

If I had to guess, the spreadsheet is “scary” because it is really long and big in the sense that it include all the badges.

As far as if the underlying code for the calculation are for the players benefit or PerBlue’s benefit are 2 different things though, so I think there the key to why the badge situation is as it is campaign wise.

2 Likes

So basically the same as Badge Map now :thinking:

Which could be extended to show the exact numbers of bits needed for every badge as well… at some point.

2 Likes

Sometimes enemies in surge are not recognised as KO’d and stay in the battlefield, the battle still counts as victory, but that enemy doesn’t drop any gold, resulting in less gold.

With bug.

Without bug.

3 Likes

Moana with INFINITE SHIELDS!!! XDXD
So much so, that I couldn’t deal any damage, especially to her Shield! XD

2 Likes

Fewer points, too, which might end up impacting the gold multiplier, which could cost multiple guild members a lot of gold.

2 Likes

@Samm Can the Battle Pass please have some scaling because 760 hero chips isn’t much of a dent on a red skill considering we now need 4.5K hero chips to max a red skill

4 Likes

It would appear that the team is looking at scaling rewards, however, this does not seem to be one of the top priorities at the moment…

2 Likes

As far as we know, they may never adjust or even address the hero chip economy :confused::confused::confused: the amount of diamond crates they give us is useless and give us nowhere enough :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney